Real Troy

Troy's POV.

It was done! It was easy getting a girl who wanted Ally out to help.  Even harder to get someone who had looked like Logan to pretend to be him. I had it all planned out and it work perfectly! Apart from her running away of course but all I had to do was wait for her to come home. Then she’d be running into my arms.

“LOGAN” I heard Sam hiss. “What did you do?”

His face was beyond angry. But I didn’t care about him anymore…I had what I wanted. I got my Ally.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” I said innocently.

“I think you do!” Logan hissed at me grabbing and lifting me. “What did you do?

I smiled at them. We had fought for about an hour and Logan set out a search party. But they couldn’t find her.   Logan has been getting more and more worried and angry.  He was snapping at people and nearly bit the head off of the guy who told him they haven’t found her.  We were now in Logan’s office with the King, Henry, Sam, and Logan.

“Tell me what did you do?”  Logan hissed again.

“I opened her eye that’s what I did.”

“You did what. You ‘re only making it harder for yourself this way…” Henry said.

Oh it’s the stupid goody gay two shoes.

“You want to know…fine! I got some whore and random dude who looked like you pretend you were cheating on her! It worked! She kissed me and liked it! She’s mine now. “

Logan shock and turned into a wolf. He attacked me before I had a chance to change myself. But Sam and the king managed to pull him off.  He changed back but still tried to attack me.

“HOW DARE YOU? YOU HURT MY MATE. WHO KNOWS WHERE MY BABY’S ARE! If they are hurt I’ll make sure you die a slow painful death!”

“Guards take him to the cells make sure he doesn’t escape. “ The king ordered.

Then I was grabbed by about five guards and dragged to the jail cell.  Last thing I heard was someone yelling.

“We found her scent….”

-------*------*-------------

Ally POV

-------*------*---------

The rogues were coming closer and closer. I did my best to hit and protect my pregnant belly. But that didn’t stop the leader attacking me. All I saw was his dark fur coming. He had bit into my paw. I use my other to push him away.

But by then all the wolves were attacking me. I couldn’t fight as I was too busy keeping my belly safe. I was being scratched and bitten. I could tell I was losing a lot of blood. But then the wolves moved away and the leaders prepared to take the final bite to my neck. I was too weak to fight.

But before he could a grey wolf came in and attacked the leader. That was when I blacked out. Hoping my baby will be fine.

------------*---------*-----

Sam’s POV

------*-------*------*-----

I can’t believe Troy did that? He was really that evil to try to break up two soul mates! I thought I knew him…but I guess I was wrong. After Troy had been dragged away by the guards a young tracker. He was sweeting and trying to catch his breath.

“What is it?” Henry asked.

“We found her scent!” He yelled. “It was found deep in the forest near rouge territory!”

“ROUGE TERRITORY” We all yelled.

Logan was first shifted and out door and into forest in a matter of seconds followed by the king me then Henry. Other guards followed way behind. We managed to find her scent on the edge of rouge line.

If they have hurt my babies I will kill them all!’’ Logan’s voice hissed as he ran.

Wait Logan we can’t just run into…oh no’

We all stopped as we saw Logan’s wolf slowly head towards a fresh looking pile of blood. No…it can’t be.  

Is…Is it hers?’ Henry asked.

Logan nodded.

It’s hers…’

Then a bush shook next to us. Ally? But it wasn’t Ally it was a grey and white spotted wolf.  It had blood on its snout.

Well look here more lunch.”  The wolf said in our heads.

Where is my mate?’

‘Oh you mean that wolf who stepped over line? She was…so good! If you want to know where she is she is in bits all over…I made a mess-‘

He never finished before Logan attacked ripping him to shreds in seconds.  

‘YOU F**KEN KILLED MY MATE AND MY PUP YOU BASTARD”’

When the rouge was nothing but shreds Logan stood their breathing deeply.

‘Rouges killed my family…They took them away from me. I’m going to kill each and every one of those rouges! There will be no rouge left!’

‘Logan are you sure that’s-‘Henry tried to ask.

“THAT’S PRINCE LOGAN TO YOU MUTT’

I watched as Logan walked to a rock and howled.  His heart was broken.