Vampires!

I laughed as he dragged me out of the castle. Past his little sister and parents who laughed when we ran passed. As we got outside Logan tried to pull me towards the forest. But I stopped and a smile grew on my face. Meanwhile Logan was trying to pull me towards the trees.  But I was too busy smiling at Henry, Sam and Troy who were all play fighting.

Well, Henry and Troy were and Sam was biting his fingers a few feet away. I pulled away from Logan’s grasp.  This he didn’t like so he growled and tried to grab my hand again. But I was already running to them.  When they didn’t see me I tackled them down to the ground. I laughed at their faces.

“Hello there guys.” I smiled.

“God Ally! You scared us…” Henry said grabbing at his chest.

I laughed. I then looked at Troy he was frozen looking at me. One of his hands was on my arm. But before I could tease him about it I was ripped away from them.

“MINE” I heard Logan say possessively.

I rolled at him as he held me behind him and was getting ready to attack Troy…again. Then Troy took in the same stance that Logan had.

“Come on Logan lets go for our run,” I tell Logan kissing his cheek.

Logan nodded and then backed us up to the trees. He kept his eyes on me the whole time.

“Logan if you keep that up we are going to walked into a tree.” I laughed.

Logan finally looked away from Troy to me. He smiled at me sheepishly.

“Sorry…I should be paying more attention.”

“You should also stop acting like that around Troy. Remember he is one of my close friend. He is like a brother to me.”

“I know that. But my wolf is uneasy around him. He doesn’t trust him.”

“He doesn’t trust him…or you don’t him?”

He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

“Okay we both don’t trust him. I feel like he’s up to something. Something to take you away from me.”

“Logan…look…I admit we are moving way too fast then I like. But I have no plans to leave you. But I still don’t get why you want me…I mean when we meet I was a slave. Most people still see me as that.”

“Who does? I’ll kill them! You are their princess; and future queen. They should treat you with respect!”

“Let’s just go for our run. We’ll talk later.”

----*-----*------*----

Where is he? I looked in the quiet woods. We were playing tag. So far he was it. But I had lost him only moments before. But I knew I couldn’t trust him. I looked around but all I saw was trees and plants. In seconds I was on the floor. With a heavy body on top of me I laughed as Logan in wolf form licked my face.

‘You’re it!’ He said through mind link.

‘That was mean!’

Logan was started to rub against mine.  I growled with the pleasure it gave me.

‘Enjoying it?’ Logan laughed.

I could only nod.

‘Can I?’ my wolf asked.

‘Do what?’ I asked her.

‘Logan’s wolf is in control. He wants to mate.’

‘What!’

‘Please!’

I sighed. But before I could say anything she took over.

---*-----*------*-------

We were running back to the pack house.  Logan had a huge grin on his face. I rolled my eyes as he had a skip in his step. But as we got near the castle I felt him a bit weird. Before I could even ask I froze. I sniffed the air around me. But as soon as I did I regretted it. I smelled something off and way to sweet.

Vampires

In seconds I saw five of them around us. They were all males. They all hid in shadows. Just in case you are thinking they don’t sparkle. The sun burns them as if they were standing on the sun itself. All but the stupid royal vampires. They looked crazy hungry. Their eyes were a dark red. The leader step forward. He had short black  hair his clothes were a simple human t-shirt and jeans. But they were covered in dried blood. Logan stepped in front of me and growled at all the vampires. Mostly at the leader.

‘How dare you stand in wolf land?’ Logan yelled.

“We go where we please. Treaty or no treaty we didn’t sign it. So we do follow it.”

‘it was signed by your King and Queen! You disobeyed orders. We have full rights to kill.’

“Like we care.” A vampire hissed.

Logan growled at him.

‘Guys?’ I asked though mind link. ‘Come here as fast as you can!’

‘What is it Ally?’ Henry asked

‘Vampires’

I heard many growls. Some of which were from the vampires. I snapped up and saw Logan and unknown vampire fighting.

“Will!” a vampire screamed and was about to attack Logan.

But before he could I jumped and had his neck in my jaw. He tried to fight but his head across the forest before he could say another word. But he wasn’t dead. Not yet anyway…we got to bury the body.  Then I felt a vampire jump on my back. I heard a loud snap and my back left leg was useless. Great!

I managed to pull him off.  He flew and hit the tree and another went for my neck. But moved just in time and sent flying he hit one of the vampires Logan’s fighting.

‘That’s it babe.’ Logan smiled.

I saw the two vampires I attacked both stand hiss and attack again. One I dodged his attack but then…

‘ALLY’

Everything went black and cold but most of all lonely.

‘Goodbye Logan.’

--*---*---*