Rouges

When he tried to take my hand, I quickly moved away from him. He looked at me with confused eyes. It finally clicked in his mind, and he began to move towards me.

"Oh Honey...it had to be done," Logan whispered. "He hurt you and others too many times, and he refused to surrender... "

But that did nothing to stop the new found fear. I kept stepping back until my back hit a wall. If he could do that to Nathan what could he do to me? Was it possible he worse than Nathan?

"What is it, sweetheart? I will not hurt you..."

I saw in the background the two snobs laughing in their hands at me. Olive was smiling at me, trying to reassure me that everything going to be fine. However, no matter how much I tried the shaking wouldn't stop. He killed Nathan... killed him.

As soon as I saw an opening I ran out of the room, and down the long fancy white and gold hallway. It was much harder in the dress. I looked to my left as I passed an open door, and saw other slaves cleaning a bloody mess. I squeaked, then began running the other way. I ignored the calls from the room to come back. I just kept running through the house. Going through the slave door outside to the forest. It was only there that I then stopped and sobbed. That was until I heard the trees begin to move around me.

I looked around expecting to see Logan. But I saw nothing....and no one. I then began to hear more movement from behind me. I turned around and was face to face with a large blood-eyed rogue. I screamed as more rogue wolves began to follow behind him. They were all growling at me and showing me their fangs. My wolf was screaming at me to shift. But I was too scared, I was frozen.

As the leader then lunged at me, I screamed and fell on my back. He managed to grab hold onto my leg. It hurt so much! I was too scared to shift! I couldn't protect myself. I felt the leader rogue start to drag me toward the other rogues. As soon as I was close enough they all began to attack me. I screamed as loud as I could. Someone, please help me!

I heard a loud howl coming from the direction I had come from. It was only after that howl that I was able to shift. The wolves were all shocked, this gave me time to get to my feet and run. But it only took them seconds to have me pinned again. This time I could hear the padding of feet heading towards me. Could it be more rogues? Oh, Logan helps me!

'Ally!' I heard a voice scream in my ear

'Logan?' I asked

'No, it's Henry!'

'Henry! Help! I'm being attacked by rogues!'

'What?' I heard Sam, Henry, Troy's voices scream.

It was only a few moments later that saw Troy's dirty brown wolf, Sam's white and brown wolf, and Henry's grey wolf. They attacked the three rogues. Leaving me weak and bleeding on the grass. I tried to get up again, but my back leg buckled and I dropped. Where was Logan?

That's when I heard the growl that made my wolf jump for joy and the others cower in fear. Logan's black wolf was glaring at the now fighting wolves. He began to take on all of the rogues, single-handedly. When anyone of the others tried to help him, he would just growl at them. Sam finally gave up and ran to me. He shifted into his human form and ordered me to do so also.

I did and began to cry as I could feel pain pulsing all over my body. I screamed when I felt Sam touch my leg.

"You're hurting her!" I heard Troy and Logan yell together.

They turned and then growled at each other. With all of the rogues dead both began to head towards me. Logan being faster got to me first and growled in pain and anger. He then quickly picked me up in his arms trying to be as gentle as possible. I hissed in his arms at the pain this caused.

"You bastard, you're hurting her!" Troy hissed over Logan's shoulder. "Give her to me. I can get her to the medical wing...without hurting her!"

"I would never hurt my mate! How dare you accuse me of hurting my mate!" Logan growled at Troy.

"Guys, this isn't the time or the place!" I heard Henry yell at them.

I heard Logan growl once more at Troy before he began to run back towards the pack house.

------***----

The next day I woke up and I was in a cold, blue and white room. When I looked around there was doctor equipment everywhere. I could a loud, annoying beeping sound. I also felt a hand on my bandaged arm. I looked and saw Logan's strong sexy- Wait ....what am I thinking? I think something the doctor gave me is starting to mess with my brain.

I tried to move my arm away. But Logan's grip on my arm was too strong, and it was starting to get uncomfortable. I tried to pull harder, but my body was too sore and weak. I saw the door on the other side of the room open, and a good-looking doctor walked in. He came forward with a clipboard. He gently smiled at me. Then, checked all the machines that I was connected too. I felt Logan start to move. I froze, I didn't really want to talk to him right now. I looked at the doctor and gave him a pleading look on my face. He smiled and nodded. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep again. I felt some of the weight being lifted from my arm.

"Doctor?" I heard Logan whisper.

"Ahh, your highness. Have a nice sleep?"

"No...I could barely sleep last night. I can't sleep knowing she is alright..."

My heart broke at the tone of his voice. He sounded heartbroken.

"Don't worry, I'm sure she would be perfectly fine." The doctor said with a bit of a laugh.

"Are you laughing?" Logan hissed at him. "My mate might never wake up and you are laughing?"

"No...sir of course not. But I am sure she will wake up very soon. "

"I hope so," Logan whispered.

I felt a hand squeeze mine.

"Come on, princess. Please wake up!" I heard Logan beg.

"Your highness...go and clean yourself up. You don't want your mate to see you like this?"

"But I don't want to leave! she may wake up while I'm gone!"

That made my heart break even more. Maybe, Logan is as bad as I thought he was. I mean he only killed Nathan because he refused to give up. Logan had no choice but to end Nathan's life. I felt the strange need to give up my act, and wake up. But something stopped me from doing so.

"Come on! Prince Logan, you need rest I promise to tell you the moment she wakes up."

It was quiet for a moment. But Logan's hand disappeared. My wolf wanted to wake up and make him grab my hand again. But I knew I didn't face him right now. He would yell at me asking me what I was thinking...Why would I do something like that? But I don't even know the answers myself. What part of me thought it would be a good idea to run into the woods?

"The exact moment she wakes up?" I heard Logan say.

I didn't hear an answer, but I guess he nodded because I felt Logan leave the room.

"Don't let anyone but me enter this room," Logan told someone outside. "and keep an eye on Ally."