Hello brother...

---*------*-----

Ally POV

----*------*-----

Cold…I was cold. I couldn’t feel anything anymore. The burns don’t affect me anymore. I was empty. Half of me wanted to just die the other (my wolf) wanted to get back to her mate. I did as well I missed Logan.

They put up torture now. But they stopped burning me. It was healing…slowly but in some spots it would leave scars. But it was okay. They were feeding me wolfs bane or they thought I would spit it out after they left. It hurt worse than silver but it only affected mouth.

I was about cry again when I heard screaming. I stood up and stared at the door way. There were sounds of crashes and bangs. What was going on? Was Logan here?! In my heart was pounding in my chest. I saw the door slowly open and I saw…

*-----*-------

Sam POV

-----*-----*----

We found her! It took ages but we found out she was in a huge house on the other end of leech territory. Soon as he heard Logan was off. I had to get the other attack wolves and try to catch up to him

‘Logan wait… up!’

‘NO I NEED HER NOW! WHO KNOWS WHAT STATE SHE’S IN!’

‘You can’t go and barge in alone! That’ll put her in even more danger! We need to plan!’

He just ignored me. We got to the house hours later with me trying to stop him. I couldn’t catch him…he was to fast! When we got there was no guards…nothing! Logan slowed down it was quiet too quiet.  We went to the house what I saw made my eyes go wide. Bodies everywhere some human most vampires. Their hearts staked.

What happened here?

‘ALLY’ Logan screamed in my head.

The others finally arrived.  They froze when they saw what happened.  

‘Woh’

‘WOW’

‘Sweet Jesus!’

I saw Logan change back into human form. He was looking at something in the distance. I looked and saw a messed up Ally. She was bloody and burned it was horrible. Logan ran and pulled her from the arms of someone who was carrying him, and started kissing all over growling seeing all her injuries.  I was so shocked that I only just notice they boy who was holding her. I looked and froze there stood a younger version of ….ME!!!

“……………..Daniel!!!!!!!”

“Hey big brother.” He smiled.

I froze and looked at my twelve year old brother.

-----*-------------

A/n

short i know sorry!