Do I love him?

As soon as I opened the door I was grabbed and pulled into Logan's arms. He was kissing my head, and I could tell he had been crying.

"I'm so sorry Ally!" Logan cried. "I couldn't help it! The smell of your heat made him take over! I couldn't stop him!"

His grip around me became even tighter. Then he started crying again.

"Logan...I understand you didn't mean it. But you should have been able to control your wolf. You have to understand that I am in heat and can't control myself...you can!" I hiss at him.

I pushed him away and I heard a whimper escape him.

"I'm...I'm sorry..." He cried falling to the floor.

My heart broke when I saw him. He was sobbing into his arms.

"I know...I'm a terrible mate! I am meant to protect you. But I can't even protect you from me!"

"Logan..."

"No...if I didn't have to stay with you I would leave you be as I know you want..." He sobbed. "But if you want...I let you go..."

My heart broke even more. I knew just after someone got marked they must stay with their mate. Otherwise the wolfs would die of heart break. It has happen before. I knelt down; Logan tried to talk but I couldn't understand what he was saying. I pulled him into my arms as he sobbed.

"Please...please...do-don't...le...leave me..."

He held me so tight that I could barely leave. But before I could say I would never leave him. When his wolf took over, and if possible held me tighter as he forced us  to stand.

"You won't leave me! I won't let you! Even if I have to lock us in this room forever. You...will...never...leave...me!"

"Logan...can't breathe!" His eyes faded from black to his normal colour.

"God...he took over again! I'm a terrible mate...I won't blame you if you left me."

I sighed and looked at Logan for a while before I kissed him.  It was minutes before he started to kiss back. It soon turned into a full make out. I felt the power of heat came back. I started rubbing against Logan while I was moaning. I heard him start to groan.

"I am not going to leave you but-" I said pulling back leaving him aroused and wanting more.

"Thank god! You have no idea how happy that makes me feel. Never...never leave me!" He said.

"I promise...but you have a lot of sucking up to do..." I laughed.

He sighed.

"Okay...but right now you need to learn not to tease me!"

I  laughed as he throw me on the messed up bed.

"Horny wolf..."

"I love you..." He said as he went over me.

"I love you too..."

--*---*----

Few days later

---*---*----

I opened my eyes to the bright room. I tried to get up but a pair of strong arms stopped me.  I looked and smiled as I saw that Logan had his arms wrapped around me. His naked body was covered by the blankets.  It then hit me...I'm such a slut! I don't love Logan.

'Yes you do...' my wolf hissed.

No I didn't! That was my sex crazed mind. How can I forget that he was the crowned prince and I was a slave! I got up out of bed. With a blanket wrapped around me. I ran to bathroom locking the door behind me. I has a long bath. When I came out the bed was empty and newly made.