The Prince's Slave

I was running in the woods in wolf form. Yes, I am a werewolf...but not just any werewolf, I am an orphan wolf. This is just another way of saying I was a slave.  I have been a slave ever since I was I was a young pup. I was found as a baby in the middle of the woods. How I survived? Nobody has a clue.

They decided to name me Ally and then forced me to become a pack slave. After I became old enough they assigned me to work in the alpha's house. Or should I say mansion? It was huge! But only the alpha, his close family, and friends lived there. This left about thirty spare rooms.... empty... that I still had to look forward to cleaning every single day. The other pack members lived in their own houses near the mansion. When I was little I started by just grabbing washing from the house and taking it to the wash maids. That's how I meet my best friend, Troy.

His mother was the head maid. She was a kind, sweet woman. She always treated me like a daughter. He was very lucky. Because he wasn't an orphan he didn't have to start work till he hit his eighth birthday. He had short messy brown hair.  That matched his dark brown eyes. Although he was a slave, he always had a smile on his face when he was around me.

He taught me everything I know. He taught me how to swim (which wasn't easy), and the basic skills on fighting in wolf form and as a human.  His father was a pack warrior before his death when Troy was eight. Up until then, his father was training him so that one day he could become a pack warrior like him. But after Troy's father died he was no longer interested by that. Instead, he started working in the stables.

When I wasn't working as a maid, or going for a run wolf form. I was with him until he had to begin working in the stables. Even though we were both tired by the end of the day, we always found time to hang out. He became the older brother I wish I had. It wasn't long after that my second brother came in when were ten.

Sam was a little small for his age. But as I soon learnt looks can be deceiving. He turned out to be surprisingly strong for his small size. He had light blonde hair that reached his shoulders, which he kept as he grew up. He had mysterious but beautiful violet eyes. He also began to work in the stables alongside Troy. However, it took until we were twelve until we became friends.  But since then we have all became inseparable.

For the next few years, life was a good as life could be for a slave. Then, when Sam turned sixteen found his mate. His soul mate to be exact. But it took us by surprise when we finally figured out who it was. It was one of the young kitchen helpers, named Henry.

He hid his sexuality from us for weeks till we found out. He explained that he was scared that we would reject him as a friend if we found out he was gay. But all we did was laugh at his explanation. We told him we could never do that. He was our friend, and our brother and we loved him for who he was.  After that, we became even closer friends.

But back to the story, I was running in the woods. Because I was trying to relax before I will be working non-stop for the next few days. This was because the stupid werewolf king and prince were coming to check on our pack, and see if everyone is in line.

This happens almost every year. The king comes for a few days, then leave. They say it is to "check" the pack. But we all knew this year it was to help the prince find his mate. I felt sorry for whoever his mate is. From what I have heard over the years he was a huge jerk. She can have that and a piece of cake. In fact, she can have the whole cake, she'll need it.