It's a......

‘Enough!’ He screamed.

Every wolf stopped, and then bowed at him all apart from me. I was too busy biting my lip. I tasted blood as I was biting too hard.  I closed my eyes and begged the pain to be over.

‘What is going on?’ Logan’s painful voice asked.

‘King Logan, we meet up with the  rogues and-‘

King? Did Sam say King Logan? What happened to his father?

‘Didn’t I say kill them all? Why have you taken your time?’

‘Logan…we kind of ran into a problem and…’ Sam tried again.

‘I don’t care! Just kill them, I don’t care about you stupid problems!’ Logan hissed.

What happened to my Logan? My Logan... No! He was a no good cheater, and I don’t care about him anymore…right?

‘But Logan, you don’t understand!’

‘No, kill them all!’

Then, Logan did something that I thought he never do. He jumped and attacked the nearest thing where he landed, this ended up being me!

‘NO’ Sam, my mum, Taylor and everyone else yelled.

He got in a swipe to my chest. I knew that it was going to scar. Royal wolfs always leave scars, that are there till the day you die. I screamed at him to stop. Then, Logan eyes caught mine and he jumped off me. He backed off into a tree, and whimpered as his eyes became the ones I remember.  Doesn’t anyone care I’m about to shove a baby out of me? I screamed as another contraction hit me. They are getting closer. Sh*t!

Logan’s eyes widened and only stared at me. However, Logan changed into his naked sexy human self. I missed that body....wait! what am I doing? Stupid hormones. Logan took me into his arms and cried.

“Oh babe you’re alive, and our pup! I thought you were dead…Oh sh*t. I’m so sorry for hurting you,” Logan said as he kissed the bleeding marks.

I screamed again as pain came from my belly again. My mother and other wolves tried to come closer, but Logan’s wolves created a block that stopped them from getting to me.

“Oh honey, what’s wrong? Is it the scratch?” Logan asked his face close to mine.

“NO, IDIOT I’M GIVING F*CKEN BIRTH,” I yelled.

“What?” Logan yelled “Call the pack doctor! My pup is coming!”

Logan picked me up, and then turned towards Sam.

“Kill them! I  will take Ally to pack house!"

"No, you can't kill them! They are my friends and... my mother."

"Your mother?" Logan said shocked. "Fine, don't kill them...yet. Take them to the pack house."

Next thing i knew, Logan was running me towards the castle. I was swearing at him the whole time, which a little of me enjoyed. Though i was in pain, and screaming Logan had a huge smile on his face. He kept repeating LIKE A BIPOLAR NUTJOB. I really need to get him tested...

"Their alive, my family is alive."

It didn't take long for us to get back to the pack house,(thank the goddess) where i saw my mate cheat. Logan ran inside, and i heard many gasping and ‘Ally’s. Logan ran to the doctor’s office and kicked the door in.

"Logan I got the call...but  i don't understand what you mean-Ally?"

"He...Hey Doc." I smiled.

Logan just ignored our exchange, and went to place me onto the doctor’s bed. Meanwhile, the doctor was still frozen. Logan growled at him, and he began moving again. He started moving around grabbing things from selves and he shoved a few needles into my arm.   Another contraction ran down my body. Thank god for the fact our medical ward is so advanced. After a needle was placed into my back (though Logan had to hold me down...) the pain lessened. I closed my eyes, and for that short moment i forgot all about Logan cheating, and I just held his hand as hard as i could.  I heard his hand break a few times.(Hehe)  Although they healed quickly only to be broken again.  

"It's still a little while till you have to push, okay sweetheart."  The doctor smiled.

"What happened to other doctor?" I asked remembering this wasn't the one I remember.

"Oh...they are sleeping. What you expect a doctor to be awake all the time?" The new doctor joked. "We aren’t robots!"

"It's not that i thought the pack only had one doctor..." I screamed as i felt a small sharp pain again.

The doctor moved fast then gasped.

"Okay Alpha Queen and Alpha King it's time to push."

I gasped. "I thought you said...Ah! Okay never mind!"

"It will be okay, babe." Logan calmed me down.

I breathed slowly. Okay time to meet my pup.

---------*---------*---------------

4 and a half hours later (0-0)

-------*-------*-----------

I heard the cry of the baby as i finished my last push. I saw a huge grin on Logan's face.  Well, that’s good for him! He didn't spend five hours pushing a baby out of his private part. 

"It's a....boy." the doctor said.

I smiled and looked as the pack doctor cleaned my little baby boy.  When the doctor checked everything, he handed my son to Logan who looked at him with wide tearful eyes.  He bent down and kissed his forehead, then brought him to me. I took him in my arms happily. After a very awkward first feeding he was asleep.

"So what are you going to name him?" The doctor asked as Logan sat on the end of the bed looking at me and our baby.

"Um...I think...Jace." I whispered.

"It's perfect..." Logan smiled.

Then, everything that happened hit me like a load of bricks. About Logan cheating on me.  I growled at him and then used my foot to kick him off the bed.  He fell to the floor and his head snapped to me. His eyes full of just confusion.

"Get out!" i said between my teeth so I wouldn't wake Jace.

"Ally, what's wrong honey?"  Logan asked trying to get close.

"Get out of here you lying cheating bastard."

"What? Oh...i forgot. Ally look at me!" Logan said grabbing my face. "What you saw was all lies. I was never on that bed. It was all Troy's plan to trick you into mating with him."

"Oh please you have always been jealous of Troy. You always had it out for him.  Just give up Logan, you have been caught out. Just leave! "

Logan's eyes were full of pain and anger.

"Fine, I'll go now. But I'll be back. I'm never letting you leave again," He hissed storming out.

My heart broke when he left followed by the doctor. As soon as he left, Jace woke up and began to cry.  Jace wouldn't stop crying even when Sam and Henry came soon after Logan left. I was now changed into a simple yellow nightgown.  They smiled and towards me and a crying Jace.

"So...where is Troy?" i asked as Henry was holding Jace in his arms.

Henry and Sam looked at each other.

"Logan, didn't tell you?" Henry asked.

"Tell me what? Is Troy alright? Did something happen to him?"

"He's in a cell in the basement…” Sam said slowly.

“What! Why, is he there?”

Again Henry and Sam looked at each other.

“Honey, Troy admitted he loved you and that he set up the scene you saw before he left. He tricked you trying to think Logan cheated.”