This means war!

"Who was it Henry?"

"It's Troy..."

------*--------*-----------

Troy’s POV

--------*----------*-----------

I hated this prison cell. It was cold and dark plus the wonderful visit made by the high King Logan. He came in just to tease me that Ally was all his and that she saw though my lies. Man I hate that guy! He had a huge ego the size of earth. I was over staying I was going to break out. I was going to get out of this hell hole.

It was easy enough…for some reason everyone was too busy running around in a panic to notice me escape. Wonder what that was all about? Doesn’t matter all I have to do is get to vampire territory. Then I will be safe…well sort of, safer than I am now. But I will get Ally. I-what is that? I saw a group of wolves fighting a vampire. I heard a female laughing…was …was that Princess Kaitlyn??? Wait isn’t that Logan’s wolf? And Sam’s okay what is going on?

"What’s that matter brother? Can’t handle that I aren’t the bubbling little baby sister you thought I was? You shouldn’t have told me to stay from my mate now we are going to take everything from you." Kaitlyn laughed.

Okay what have I missed, I saw the vampire attack Logan. I smiled at the look and turned to run but I couldn’t move. My head told me to move on and let that jerk fight for himself. But something told me to go back. Curse you conscious!!! I turned around and knock the vampire away from Logan just before he was going to get him into a death grip.

‘Troy?’

‘Yeah…yeah explain later.’

My presence being here must have angered Kaitlyn as she turned into a wolf and joined the fight. I was fighting against the vampire with Logan and Daniel. Henry and Sam were trying to take down Kaitlyn without hurting her. But that looked like it wasn’t working out. Great! It was harder then it looked. Who was this vampire? I heard a whimper as the vampire hit a tree due to Logan’s hit. I turned and saw Sam on the ground while Henry was trying to get him to stand up.

I saw Kaitlyn’s blood covered wolf laughing. Then she went for the kill. Oh no you don’t…I growled and then attacked. I managed to get ahold of her neck. Then with one simple turn of my head I heard the crack of her neck. Then she fell limp on the ground. I heard a loud yell. Then in seconds I felt cold arms around me. In the split second I had left I thought of Ally, and what we could of had had together. I saw the kids. I saw us getting married and growing old. I closed my eyes and then the world went dark.

-----*---------*--------

Ally Pov

-------*--------*--------

"Troy? Troy’s dead?" I gasped hands over mouth,

"Yes…it was quick. The vampire got his arms around him and…"

"No please don’t."

The door opened and Taylor ran in.

"I heard what happened after they let us go I’m so sorry Ally," Taylor said pulling me into hug.

So in came in my mother, Alex, and Emily joining the hug. But I was too busy crying. Why am I even sad in the first place? Troy was a d!ck. He was a traitor’s mutt. Yet I was crying like a baby for his death. After a little while I pulled away. Henry was gone…hm that’s weird.

"You going to be okay, honey?" My mum asked as a war faced Logan came in.

"Yes go see your new rooms."

"Yeah great part of a part again…great." Emily grumbled.

My mum smacked her over the head. I giggled as they left with Emily rubbing the back of her head.