Who is it?

I was laying alone on the bed crying my eyes out. My chest was hurting like there was no tomorrow. Logan and almost every wolf were out there looking for my Jace. Logan ordered me to stay here for my safety and because i was too much of a wreck. But my wolf was growling at me to get off my butt and get my baby back! After twenty minutes i couldn't take it anymore! I needed to do something; I couldn’t just stay here while Jace could be anywhere. I ran out of the room and out of the building.

My wolf pushed me towards the woods. Many wolves ran passed me, all too busy looking for Jace to notice me. I ran and ran to where i had no idea just following the pull till I saw a dark figurer in a cloak standing on the edge of vampire land. There in there crying in their arms about to be passed in the arms of a group of vampires was Jace. All i saw then was red. I attacked the figure without thinking. Thank god the figure landed on their back meaning Jace safe.

"Crap its Queen Ally!" one vampire yelled.

All but one vampire left, the leader i guessed. He had blonde hair to his shoulders. His eyes were a hungry red. But my eyes were on the person in cloak. When i saw who it was due to their hood falling down…I didn’t believe my eyes. It couldn’t be. Princess Kaitlyn stood there looking at me shocked. I changed into my human form and yanked Jace from her traitorous arms.

‘Logan I found Jace! Come to the eastern opening side of vampire territory NOW.’

‘WHAT!!! I’M ON MY WAY’

“Kaitlyn…What the hell are you doing? Why did you try to give my baby to vampires?”

“Why…Why? I’ll tell you why.” Kaitlyn said standing up “Because your stupid mate! My brother that’s why! He always gets what he wants he finds his mate everyone celebrates but when I found mine everyone was upset! ‘Oh god Kaitlyn you can’t be mated to a vampire!’ or ‘This must be a trick for the vampires to win.’ It wasn’t far!”

I looked at the vampire who was glaring at me and Jace.

“This is him? This is the guy you were going to hand your nephew to die to? He is a newborn you crazy freak!”

“Freak? I’m not the freak!” Kaitlyn hissed.  “But yes this is my mate.”

Kaitlyn then grabbed the vampires hand and they kissed.  I slowly stepped back trying to get as much distance from us to her.

‘Logan, Henry, Sam anyone where hell are you?’

‘Oh our way Babe. I’m almost there! Protect Jace and yourself!!!’

I held a crying Jace to my chest.  This caused Kaitlyn and the unnamed vampire stop kissing. They turned towards me and Jace, and just glared at us.

“Shut that ugly annoying thing up!” The vampire hissed.

That caused me to growl and hold Jace tighter to my body. I couldn’t protect him any other way.  Jace kept crying and crying, and I tried to make him stop.

“Sh Jace it will be okay. Daddy is coming to help us.” I hushed.

“I SAID TO SHUT HIM UP.”  The vampire hissed.

“Maybe if you stop shouting and scaring him, he would be okay!”  I growled back.

“That’s it I had enough of this. I’m just going to kill you both!” The vampire hissed.

The vampire came forward and Kaitlyn was laughing.  She glaring at us with an evil grin glued to her face.

“Yes James do it!” Kaitlyn smiled.

The vampire (James) smiled then ran towards me using vampire speed. I closed my eyes and used my body to protect Jace.  I waited for the pain…but it never came.  I open my eyes as I heard Kaitlyn scream. I looked and saw Daniel’s wolf attacking James.

“No! James!”

Daniel with a swipe of his paw pushed Kaitlyn away, which caused her to whack her head against a tree knocking her out cold.  That caused James to jump on top of Daniel.  I heard the snap of a bone. Daniel managed to throw him off. I wanted nothing more than to help Daniel but I had to protect Jace.

‘RUN ALLY’ Daniel screamed I his head. ‘I’ll be fine just go!’

‘But…’

“GO’

Daniel screamed fighting with James again. Before I turned I noticed Kaitlyn waking up and Logan and Henry’s wolves come and attack the pair. I managed to get back to the house and Sam was there.

“Ally! What’s going on? All I heard was that you found Jace.”

“Kaitlyn took Jace she was going to hand him over to some vampires. Henry, Daniel, and Logan are fighting them."

"What! Oh no...get Jace inside! I will help Henry and the others." Sam ordered.

My wolf didn't like being ordered around by Sam. But she knew Jace was more important then my ego. I ran inside covering Jace as much as I could till i was inside. I ignored everyone asking me what was going on or how had I found Jace? I ran to our room and placed Jace down in his crib. He was still crying when i calmed down enough to feed him. He fell asleep soon after none the wiser.

Me on the other hand couldn't stop pacing. What if something happened to Logan? Or Henry, Sam or even Daniel? I couldn’t live with myself! I heard Henry's voice outside the door. I turned as he walked in the door, His face was covered with tears. Oh no please no!

"Henry what happened? What is going on?" I asked.

Tears where falling down my face.

"He's gone..." Henry whispered.

"Who?" I felt my heart getting ready to break,

"It was..."

"It was who?" My heart was broken.

Who did we lose? Was it Sam? It couldn't be Sam i couldn't lose another brother! Was it Daniel? Sam just found him again and i barely knew him! I couldn't lose him now. Then my head couldn't picture if it was Logan! We had just forgiven each other and had our son! How could i live without him? How would Jace grow without a father?