How could she?

-----*------

I finally woke up, and I was wrapped tightly in Logan's arms as he was growling at someone. His growl made my wolf jumped around in my head. It was then that I worked out that it must have been my heat.  Heat was when a female wolf go crazy. It was our bodies way of trying to get us to mate to get us pregnant. But it was dangerous for the unmated females. Every unmated male will be called to her during her week of heat. The smell the female lets out takes over all the males untill...well you get it. Males love their heat if you didn't guess. Bunch of  girls all ready to jump your bones? What boy wouldn't enjoy it?

"What the heck do you want?" I heard Logan hissed making my wolf go crazier in my head.

Suddenly  my body started to burn and sting like hell. I started to move against the sheets trying to shake the pain away. I knew the person that could stop it was,  Logan.  Come on Ally! You have to snap out of it! What was wrong with me...Heat...right.

"I...I apologize, Prince Logan. But...the kin-kin-king wants to see you." A small shaking voice said.

I looked, and saw that it was only a small eight year old slave boy. A boy that I knew only as, Rick. He was a shaking cat as he stared at his feet. That snapped me out of my sex mind. Yelling at an eight year old!

"Well, tell him no! Why he would think I would leave my mate who is heat, alone in castle full of unmated males! Then-"

As I was about to speak my mind, when my wolf took over again. B****h! I started to run my hands down his chest. I heard him groan. Then he saw me, and his eyes were filled with lust.

"You are awake!" Logan said through his teeth.

I heard the boy leave closing the door behind him. It was only then that I really saw the room for what it was. It was huge! This room alone was almost double the size of the ones at the mansion back home. The bed was pushed against the opposite wall of the door. There were two doors right beside each other they were darkly painted oak doors. On the right side was another set of doors; these were open to revel a walk in closet. On the left wall was a massive window. It was almost as high as the roof. In the middle of these windows almost unseen were two glass doors; that lead to a concrete balcony.

"How are you feeling?" Logan asked with a soft voice.

I couldn't talk to him. i was to shocked about what was happing around me.

"Logan...I need..." I tried to get out.

"You need what? What is it?" Logan asked taking me onto his lap.

"You."

He didn't understand at first looking at me blankly. Till I grabbed him and crushed his lips to mine.  I felt him freeze as he realized what I meant, and tried to pull away from me. My wolf and i didn't like that! I pulled with all my strength him back to kiss him.  I rolled so I was over him. But he was trying to softly push me away.  But that made heat me even more angry then before. I wanted him didn't he see that!

But using his alpha strength he gently pushed me away. Then, as I land on the bed with my back defeated. I did the only thing my not so sane mind could think of...cry. I cried like I never cried before.  I need him NOW! I ran to him, and he just pushed himself into the wall even more. I looked into his eyes and saw it kept changing from his eyes to his wolves. He was fighting for control. But before I could even use this against him; he ran as fast as he could out the door. I heard the lock of the door. Did he just lock me in here alone? In heat? I started banging on the door. I heard Logan's loud sigh from the other side of the door.

"Let me out Logan!" I half whined half begged.

"No...You are staying in there alone untill the heat is over!" Logan hissed through the door.