Meeting Princess Kaitlyn

No...no...no...no it can't be! Not only am I finding out that I am the prince's mate. But what had shocked me the most was that he had begun to smile. But that didn't matter. What mattered now was that my wolf thought that this jerk was my mate! This must be some trick....or a joke.

'Oh my God! It is not a trick! He's our mate! Now if you don't mind go to him! MATE' my wolf whimpered.

No, I don't believe it! I refuse to believe it! It can't be that stupid jerk! Although, he isn't acting that way right now...but I knew who he really was. But his baby blue eyes were now soft and were calling me. His anger seemed to be nothing but a distant memory. Replaced with what looked like a permanent smile on his face. It looked real as he took another step closer. But I knew how he was really like....didn't I?

"Oh, I should have seen this! It was you I have been looking for," He said sweetly.

"You must be mistaken," I told him, but I felt like slapping myself for saying that. "I must go!"

"Go? What do you mean go love?" Prince Logan asked.

"Back to work..." I said quickly bowing, then turned to rush out of the door.

However, this meant I had to pass him. So he just reached out and took my arm with ease. But when he did do so, I felt the old as time shocks go through me. Great! I thought to myself. Could this day get any better?

But, as I should have known, it did. Prince Logan took one look at me. Then, pulled me in and-and he kissed me! My eyes snapped wide opened. I froze.... I couldn't move. For one thing, my wolf was as you would expect loving it, and I kind of did also. But I shouldn't...I couldn't, it wasn't right. I somehow managed to push him away. He then for some strange reason moved a few steps back. But he didn't seem to get angry. This shocked me, as for the last few days. He would get mad at the smallest things I did.

He looked at me confused, and then he tried to grab me again.  But I took a huge step back, making his hand catch mid-air. He looked very worried. My wolf begged me to reassure him. But I couldn't do that!

"Sorry, your highness that was really inappropriate..." I said bowing my head.

"It's not inappropriate if it is with your mate...which we are."  Logan joked.

"I'm sorry but we are not mates...your highness"

I saw anger finally fill his eyes. He steps forward and forcibly took my forearms.

"I am your mate!" Prince Logan laughed. "No matter what you say! I am going to be your mate! The fates chose us to be together."

"No, I am not! I am just a slave here, nothing else! My name is Ally... not mate! Now if you excuse me, I have actual work to do."

Then, Prince Logan lifted his hand as if to slap me, and I braced myself for it. But it never came. I opened my eyes to see his soft blue eyes full of tears. His hand was still up in the air... frozen. His eyes were full of pain and hatred.

"God, I'm so sorry. I could never hurt you." Prince Logan whispered.

He then turned and stormed out. He slammed the door behind him. I felt unwanted tears fall from my face. I fall to my knees, and I began sobbing. Why was I sobbing? I have no idea.  My wolf was being quiet...for the first time in a while.  I stayed like that for a while.

But when I tried to leave two guards were blocking the door. As I tried to move forward one of them stopped me by putting his arm out.

"I am sorry your highness... Your mates orders- we are not to let you out or anyone... but him in." A strong looking guard stated.

Your highness?

"But you can't do that!" I cried " I have work to finish!!"

"Sorry, but the prince has ordered us to protect you. But if you need anything. Just ask us okay?" The second guard said smiling sweetly.

I sighed heavily and walked back into the room. What the hell is he doing? Now he is stopping me from leaving the room? From completing my work. Who the hell does he think-oh... that's right. But come on really! Locking me in a room...not a way to get into my good books. Wait, I don't want him in my good books. I'm slave and Nathan...Oh, Nathan is going to kill me! He is going to kill me then bring me back to clean up the mess.

While I was having a little panic attack. I noticed that the window was wide open. I ran to the window and checked everywhere. But I saw no guards. This was my chance to escape from this hell hole. Although my wolf was trying to take over so I would be a good girl for her Logan. Even though she was me, and I was still against what she wanted.

I managed to get onto the ledge and I looked down. I was over four stories high. I really didn't think this through. But I managed to almost get down two stories down when I got to a tree growing near the window. I began to use that instead. But I slipped and landed badly on my ankle and pain shot up my leg making me scream. I ended up falling into one of the bushes at the base of the tree.

I heard running coming from upstairs. Then, I heard yelling and orders. I could hear the attack alarms going off.  I tried to get up but my ankle didn't let me.  I knew it would only take a few hours to heal as I was a werewolf. But I was trapped...I couldn't run away. They would find me.

It was in seconds that, hidden in the bush. I could see guard wolfs in wolf form running towards the forest, and some running around the castle. All were sniffing around. I was into much pain to scream for help.  I watched the wolfs look for me. But with no luck. Then I saw Prince Logan's black wolf. He was coming from the woods after an hour of looking. I was getting tired.  I was laying down...but by this time it was getting really dark.

But it was light enough to see the crazy look of panic on his wolf face. At least that what I thought I saw. Anyway, I saw about ten guards behind him. The guards went forward slowly. Then, Prince Logan stopped for a second then looked back at the woods with a longing face. Then, he turned back his head down. Then made his slow walk back to the castle. I fell asleep on his walk back. But I woke up a few minutes later to a loud howl. I looked and saw a small brown wolf next to me. It was a fellow she-wolf.

She went on the other side of the tree came back fully dressed. She had strange large purple glasses that hid her hazel eyes.  She had long straight brown hair that reached her back. She had a simple white dress on.

"Ally... it is Ally? I'm Kaitlyn...I was one of the wolfs sent to find you. Are you hurt? Who did this?" The girl named Kaitlyn asked.

As I tried to answer her, I heard running foots steps headed my way. Then, as I opened my mouth I was pulled into someone arms.   I realized they were Logan's. He was kissing the top of my head like I was a child.

"Oh god...I was ...so...worried about...you!" he said between kisses. "Are you hurt?"

"I just hurt my ankle, I tell them both.

He picked me up leaving Kaitlyn rolling her eyes.

"Well, thank you sister for finding my mate..." Kaitlyn said mocking Logan's voice making me laugh.

Logan smiled...only a little. But it was a smile.               

"Thanks, Katie..."

"It's Kaitlyn! Not Katie! How many times do I have to freaken tell you! You should know!"

"Oh I do. But I love to call you Katie..." Logan laughed carrying me slowly.

Kaitlyn stopped huffed and walked away.

"She's your sister?" I asked.

"Yep...although she wishes we weren't."

"Why?"

"It's a long story..." Logan smiled weakly as we walked into the castle gates.

But I was unable to ask why because I was attacked by  a worried Troy, Sam, and Henry yelling, and I quote 'Where the bloody hell have I been?' Another was why the Prince was carrying me. I guess it was time to tell them. But Logan beat me to it.

"Because we are mates," Logan said proudly.

Sam fainted in Henry's arms as Henry's mouth dropped. Troy just got mad...really mad...