The end

We all went back to the house. Henry and Alex carried Emily’s body back with all other dead. I couldn’t even look at the body. I knew I couldn’t take it knowing she was gone. She was one of my friends. So instead I showed Jace to my ….father. Even though when he held him he had a smile and joy. I knew he was still felling the loss of his son, my brother! He left with my mother soon after. It hurt to see them go but I knew they had to grieve. Even though I hated him more than anyone will ever know. He was still sort of my brother. I feed Jace and placed him into bed, then I went to Logan and mines mate. But he wasn’t there! I looked around calling for him. I had a feeling something or someone was in here.

“Hello? Come on Logan I am not in the mood for games. “ I sighed.

I barely saw something ran past my eyesight across the room. I was really scared now.

“Logan?” I called out but got no answer.

‘Logan?’ I said through mind link.

‘’Yeah honey? What is it?’

I saw him walk inside. I looked around and nobody was there.

“What’s wrong honey?”

“Nothing…” I said looking around, “nothing at all.”

He looked at me judging me but he just let it pass.

“So where were you?”

“Come with me.”

 He grabbed my arm and as I walked out of the room I took one more look around.   I couldn’t see anything…what was that? As the door shut I saw it again. Something was telling me something was wrong.  But Logan kept pulling me away. 

“What about Jace? He is crawling now …he could go looking for us…” I tried to tell Logan trying to pull away from Logan.

I have spent way to long away from my baby.  

“We will not be gone too long.” Logan smiled.

He pulled me into the garden which was beautiful. Candles were placed everywhere and roses of all types were everywhere.  Logan took me to the middle of the garden then turned to me.

“Logan what is going on?”

He stood there for a second and then took a deep breath.  Then he smiled a fell till he was on one knee.

“Ally… I know i already done this, and this isn’t really the best time to ask…but …I couldn’t help myself. Ally…you are the love of my life. I will never love anyone else. You are my mate, the love of my life, mother of my young pup. I want you to be mine all the ways possible.  Will you please marry me?”

He pulled out a ring but I was still frozen to look or even speck. I had bent down and kissed him. He pulled me closer. After a few minutes we pulled back.

“Of course I will marry you.” I smiled. "Again"

He pulled me in another short kiss then placed the ring where it belonged.  We were heading to our room when I heard Jace’s scream. I didn’t wait a moment, and I ran as fast as I could towards my baby’s room.  When I got in there I saw Jace was on the ground seems he somehow crawled out of bed.

‘It’s because he is an alpha pup stupid.’ My wolf laughed.

I didn’t really care about her right now. But really shock me was what was with him or should I say who. As I came in Jace screamed again but it was a laughing scream as a small little girl was on the ground playing with Jace.  He used his small hands to grab the unknown female’s clothes. Who was she?

“Looks like our boy found his mate,” Logan said pulling me into his arms.

“What?!”

I gasped…my son already found his mate?? Who is she any-

“ISABELLA,” Sam said behind me.

I turned as Sam ran in and pick up my babies mate making them both cry.

“Huh?”

“Sam I think they are mates.”

He looked at me. “Mates?”

We looked at Jace as he cried and I went to pick him up he ignored me and just stared at Isabella. Like she was his whole world.  I heard Sam laugh.

“So they are…”

“How do you know this…Isabella?” I asked as Sam hugged Isabella.

“Henry and I are adopting her…her parents died a few years ago.” Sam whispered.

“That’ sweet Sam…my baby has already found his mate…” I smiled.  “How could things end better?”

The end