Whats wrong with being a slave?

"Nothing...Oh no son, nothing is wrong. It is just that I was a little .... well shocked."

"Why?" I heard myself asking.

"Because my son isn't really known to treat slaves very well..."

"Dad!" Logan gasped giving his father a glare.

"What? It is true." His father said shrugging his shoulders. "You can not deny the truth, son."

"Well, I have changed...I found my mate and I love her."

I stepped away from Logan. People don't change just like that. How did he treat those poor fellow slaves? How bad will he treat me?

"Well, I'm glad about that! I just hope she can change you." The king laughed looking between both the prince and myself.

"She already has..." Logan said and stared at me lovingly.

We stared at each other quietly for a little while. Meanwhile, in my head, I was trying to figure out who he really was. After I had finally looked away, I heard him lightly whimper. My wolf was begging for me to go into his arms, and give him whatever he wants. I felt him try to pull me into his arms but I took a step forward. I heard him lightly growl this time.

"So when are we leaving?" The king asked as he still looked between the two of us.

"Soon-"Logan began to say.

"Oh, you're leaving?" I said with a little joy in my voice.

"We're leaving," Logan said with a forceful voice finally pulling me into his arms.

"But-" I began to say before he cut me off.

"I'm not going to leave my mate. Not when I just found her..." Logan whispered into my ear.

The shocks I felt when he pulled me into his arms made me forget where I was. They were beginning to get stronger the longer we were together. That also meant that it is gonna get harder to fight the bond. Damn it!

'But I don't want to fight the bond!' my wolf hissed at me.

I only rolled my eyes at her. Although she was meant to be me, she was nothing like me. Something went wrong there. But back to the story, I heard crying coming from Amy. I could tell from a mile away they were fake crocodile tears. I felt Logan pull me tighter against his body. I laughed quietly at both of them.

"My dear, what is wrong?" The king said turning to Amy.

The king helped the sobbing Amy to her feet. Seeing she had fooled someone she dramatically fell into his arms. Then she began to 'cry' harder. The king started to pat her back as comfort. I rolled my eyes at the two. How can the king be fooled by her?

"She...She's not...his mate! She's a-a witch! She...fooled him into thinking that she...is his mate. But-but I'm-I'm his ma-mate!" She sobbed clinging to the king. "She-she put a spell-spell on him! She's-she's evil!"

She was a horrible actress. But somehow the king has been fooled again. Come on! You are meant to be ruling the kingdom.

"Son...is this true?"

I felt like smacking my head against a brick wall. Even if it was true what were the chances that he would admit to being cursed? That is right... none!

"Of course it isn't!" Logan hissed. "Don't you see she's faking it all to trick you, dad!"

"He-he doesn't know what he is saying! It's the spell!" Amy said losing her crying voice.

"Dad, you really can't believe this?" Logan said pulling me even closer if that was possible.

"Well..."