Back Home

----*-----*----

ALLY’S POV

---*-----*-----

I stood up and as the door opened.  It had to be Logan…I wished it was Logan. But when the door opened it wasn’t Logan.  It looked like Sam…But he looked…to young.

“S-Sam?” I manage to spit out.

He looked at me for a second then shock his head.

“No, I’m not Sam. But I’m here to help you.”

He walked over to me. He picked me up and started to carry me out.

“What about all the vampires?”

“I took care of them.”

As were walked down the hall I saw the bodies of vampires. Some dead other just seemed to be somehow knocked out.

“Alone?”

“Yeah”

“How?”

“You ask a lot of questions for someone who is so hurt.”

I giggled.

Then I heard a crash.

“I thought you took care of them!”

“I did!”

“Then who was that?”

“I don’t know…But I think I can guess.”

“Who?”

“You’ll see…”

He carried me up stairs. There I heard growling coming closer.  I looked at the younger version of Sam he just rolled his eyes like he knew this was going to happen. The closer we got to door the more vampire bodies I saw till I saw someone else.

“ALLY” I heard my mate scream.

I was pulled out of the strangers arms to Logan’s. It hurt me more to move. I just wanted to sleep now that I was safe and with my mate. My wolf was full of joy.

‘MATE OUR MATE CAME FOR US.’

I smiled loving the kisses Logan was giving me. He kept growling at my injuries. But then Sam said something I didn’t expect.

“…..Daniel”

Then the boy who saved me smiled at the real Sam.

“Hey big brother.”

I gasped not at that Sam had a little brother. But at Logan as he attacked the boy named Daniel. He punched him and Daniel fell to the floor.

“How dare you touch me mate!” Logan hissed.

I looked and saw his wolf had taken control.

“Logan!” I yelled.

“Look at what you did to her! I am going to kill you!”

“Logan stop!”

But I wasn’t the one to stop him. It was….SAM?

“SAM HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME?”

“Logan stop,” I said I grabbed his arm before he could use it against Sam.

I saw all the other guards just frozen in shock. Doing nothing!

“Help us!” I yelled.

As I was there ‘princess’ they had to follow my orders. They grabbed Logan and held him down. It took a long while though to hold him down. Even then it was like ten people holding him down. He was breathing deeply his eyes trapped on Daniel. He was growling and hissing at him.

“LET GO! I ORDER YOU TO LET GO SO I CAN KILL HIM”

“Logan stop! He didn’t do anything to me! He saved me!” I said. “Please he saved me!”

He looked at me and he hissed.  

‘You have to kiss him Ally’ my wolf begged.

I did as she said. It took a moment but soon he was kissing back. The guards moved away as the kiss got more passionate.  Sam laughed at us. We pulled apart and I blushed and looked away. I saw Logan’s eyes back to normal.

“Sorry…I just though you lost you. Then I saw you! What they did to you! I’m so sorry. Let’s get you to a doctor.” Logan whispered picking me up.

As he was carrying me out of the door I let go and fell into darkness.

-----*-------*-------

2 hours later

----*-----*---------

I was in that world where you were awake but still asleep. I could hear everything that was being said.

“Well, how is she?”

“She should be fine. Her burns will heal in time thanks to her wolf healing ability. But we are still doing tests.”

“Thanks…”

I heard footsteps coming closer as I heard doctor leave.

“So?”

“She should be fine…”

“Why do I get the feeling you don’t believe him.”

“I do! But look at what those leeches did to her!”

“She will pull through she’s a strong wolf.”

“Yeah she is…”

Then I heard running footsteps.

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER?” I heard Troy’s voice his. 

“Troy calm down right now! This isn’t the time…” Sam voice gasped.

“No! I bet he did it, didn’t he?!”

“Of course not…why the hell would I hurt my mate, the love of my life? Future queen and mother of my pups?”

“I don’t know but I know you had something to do with this!”

“Troy enough! You know it was vampires! Stop this stupid jealousy!” Henry yelled.

I heard yet another set of running feet.

“Doctor…What’s wrong?   Is something wrong with Ally?”

“I just got a test results back….and you may want to hear this…”

“What is it?” Everyone asked.

“Well the test says that……”