Heat? Oh, boy!

It felt great to be free! I finally able to walk on my own, and let me tell you it felt great! My wolf has been begging me to go out for a run. I nearly made it outside. However, before I could even walk out the slave door. Logan stopped me.

"Ally? Where are you going?" I heard his voice call from the top of the stairs.

"Oh... Logan. I was... going to for a run..."

"A run... even after you just got attacked by rogues? You decided to go for a run... alone?"

"Yeah, my wolf wants to go have a run. After all, I haven't shifted in a while," I said looking down at my feet my cheeks burning red.

He sighed and pulled me into his arms.

"Look at me, love. Look at me, please."

I looked in his eyes and became lost... again!

"Never look down when you are talking to me. You are my mate, you don't have to look down." He said before he kissed me. "I'll go with you."

"Really?"

"Yeah sure... I want to spend alone time with my mate before we leave."

I smiled at him "Let's go!"

We waited until we were deep in the woods. He then started to undress in front of me. I wanted to look away. But I couldn't I saw his bare chest and his six pack abs. I felt myself start to eye rape him.

"Like what you see?" Logan asked as his cocky self.

"No, I was just comparing you to the last guy I saw naked." I teased.

Bad idea alert! In seconds his face became red. His cocky smile nothing but a distant memory now. Even though he was half naked, he pulled me into his arms. His face was inches from mine. He then crushed his lips painfully to mine. But before I could kiss back or even complain. He pulled away glaring at me with red eyes.

"Who? Who dared touch what is mine! I'll kill him for just looking at you!"

"Logan..."

"Tell me! Tell me now so I can kill him!"

It was crazy! He was scaring me, but I kinda thought it was sexy. I want to tease him more. But my wolf whimpered for us to tell him we were lying.

"Ally, are you even listening? Tell me who he is now!"

"Well..." think girl! "He was tall... handsome of course. He was also so powerful and strong... and I thought I loved him..."

Oppps...I was talking about him when I said that. But I guess I took this joke it a little too far.

'You think?' my wolf hissed.

"I DIDN'T F***** ASK YOU TO DESCRIBE THE MUTT. I ASKED YOU WHAT THE PUPS NAME IS!"

"Lo..Logan i-"

"It was that mutt, Troy wasn't it? That's why you want him to come, isn't it? So, you still be his lover? Huh?"

Before I could even open my mouth he pushed me away. Then with loud cracks, he turned into the huge black wolf that I had seen before that had attacked me. He turned and started growling.

'I am going to kill him' I heard his voice call in my head making me jump.

What was that? Was that real?

'Don't worry about that right now! Our mate is going to kill Troy! That jealous freak!" My wolf yelled.

Oh S#!T! I screamed. Not caring about the brand new blue sundress. I shifted into my much more smaller wolf and began to try and follow him. As he was a royal wolf he was much faster than me. Because of this, he got to the pack 'house' moments before I did. Even then, I had run faster than I had in my life. By the time I got there, I was huffing and puffing. Oh man, he was fast!