Love Triangle

When the door had finally shut, I sat up and opened my eyes. The young doctor was standing by the door and was smiling at me. He wore thick brown glasses. He wore a normal doctor's uniform with a pale white coat.

"Thanks..." I whispered to him looking down.

"Don't worry about it, Luna. As Prince Logan's mate, you are now part of the royal family. I live to serve the royal family," The doctor said bowing.

He then began to give me a full check up. As he went along, he kept repeating himself words I didn't understand. I didn't know or understand anything he was doing. I have never been to a doctor before. Sam and the rest helped with what little knowledge they knew to help any wounds that happened. But that was the only health care that I have ever had. I was covered in plaster and had a huge cast on my leg. I looked a mess! The doctor said it was only temporary. Just until my wolf could complete the healing process.

"I'm not so sure about this..." I whispered to him.

"Not so sure about what?" He asked confused looking at me and stopping his work.

"About me and Logan," I said looking away.

"What about the both of you two?"

"That we could ever be mates."

He looked at me quietly for a second and I could see in his eyes that he was trying to figure out the right words to say to me.

"I am not sure what you mean, Luna." He said, "Do you feel sparks when you touch?"

"Well...yes-"

"Does he make your inner wolf and soul go crazy?"

"Yes-"

"Does it hurt when he leaves you, even for a second?"

"Yes"

"Then I am happy to tell you...you are mates. All those signs indicate that you are mates. "

"I know we are 'mates', but how that be? You should know I am just a... a slave."

"Oh I know, everyone knows." He laughed. "The king spread the word about you not long after he had met you. The queen has begun to plan for a royal ball in a few weeks to celebrate."

"But...I thought the queen was cruel? I have heard horrible stories about her. That she thinks everyone who doesn't have noble blood has tainted blood. That...that they should never mate with anyone in a higher class."

He was quiet for a moment then didn't answer me.

"Oh, my goddess it is true!" I gasped.

"Well...it's kind of true. The queen has her views."

"But does she know about me?"

"She knows her step-son found her mate...yes," The doctor said scratching the back of his head.

"But-"

But before I could the door slammed open.

"Yes, I will tell you the moment she wakes up! " I heard Logan's voice slowly hiss.

I looked and saw a newly cleaned Logan. He was wearing fresh new clothes. But his hair was still wet and dripping down his shoulder. His eyes were a dark black.

"Your highness!" The doctor gasped and bowed.

"Don't you 'your highness' me!" Logan hissed.

"Logan...Don't please!" I begged quietly.

"No Ally, he disobeyed me!" Logan hissed his eyes black.

All I could think was what happened to Nathan. What Logan did to Nathan. What if he did the same thing to the doctor? I couldn't let that happen! I liked the doctor, he was nice. He only did what I asked of him.