Blood Red

a/N SORRY i didn't post it right!

------------*-------*---

Ally’s POV

----*------*-----

Everything hurt…but I was alive…I think.  I opened my eyes, and I saw I was in a white room on a cold steel bed.  I gasped as I remembered what had happened. I looked down at my belly. It was still there, looking like it was barely touched.  Thank the goddess!  I then saw I was wearing a new plan white dress. When I sat up I was pushed back down. I growled at the hand and I looked and saw it was only a middle aged woman.

“Shhhh honey you need to rest.”

“But-But…”

“No buts! You only got attacked by rouges two days ago. Plus you’re heavily pregnant. “

I lay down. Then just looked at the woman who was helping me. She was going to give me something to make me sleep so can rest and heal.

“Who are you? Why are you helping me?” I managed to ask as darkness began to take over again.

She looked at me for a second then told me.

“What else should a mother do when her baby is in trouble?”

Then I was out cold.

-----------*----------*------

Sam’s POV

------*------*-----------

It has been about a month since Ally’s death. We were unable to find any of Ally just blood. This, for a short while gave Logan hope that she was alive. But that went away as the doctor said it would be a miracle of she survived with that much blood loss. Logan has being getting worse and worse with each passing day. He has tried to kill himself a number of times. Lucky me or Henry were there to stop him. He made good on his promise, even after his father was killed. The king died after some power hungry wolf tried to take over a a week after Ally's death.  But Logan and me took him down. However, we were too late for his father.

After Ally’s death Logan... changed. His wolf was in charge most of the time. Ordering us more and more to kill the rest of the rouges left out there. We had killed five hundred rouges so far....well since I started counting.  It has been alot easier since Logan was now king. There was nothing stopping him. His wolf wanted blood and revenge for the loss of his family. Who could blame him?

“Sam!” I heard his voice croak.

“Yes, King Logan?” I asked.

“Have you found the last group of rouges yet?”  He hissed at me.

He was at his desk papers spread all over the desk. His eyes were red and had huge bags under them. His skin was pale from him not taking care of himself right.  What would Ally have thought? She wouldn’t want him like this!

“Almost…we found a few strays around. But we should be able to get them in the next few weeks.”

“Do it faster. I want them all dead as soon as possible!”

I nodded at him, and told him the news I came here to tell him.

“Yes sir, but we found a small group of rouges heading towards us. They seem to be planning to try to cross into vampire territory for safety."

“Send as many men as you can, and kill them! I want to see their broken bodies!” Logan growled.

I nodded then I turned to leave, but then stopped.

“Logan…I think you should get some rest…”

“REST? Why would I rest when there are still rouges out there?”