Chapter Twenty-Seven

I sagged into the mattress when Jay knelt up, sitting across my hips. 

"Jay..." I whispered, opening my eyes a little to look at him. 

He only grinned down at me. 

"How was that?" he asked, trailing his fingertips over my chest and stomach. 

"Will you fuck me now?" I asked in response to his question, blushing a little at my own words. 

Jay just laughed and shook his head a little. 

"Not yet, babe. Soon, Kaidan, very soon. Tonight if you're lucky."

I swallowed hard. "We're going to spend the whole day like this...?"

He chuckled. "Oh, yes, Kaidan. Now that I've got you here, I'm not letting you get away that easily," he murmured, looking down at me from where he straddled my hips. 

"Jay, if you keep talking I'm going to force you to take me." I managed to keep the lust from my voice - I think.

He grinned again and got off me, sitting beside me, half on his side. I pouted a little when I saw he was still wearing his boxers. I blushed as the thought reminded me I was completely naked. I moved to cover myself with my hands but he took hold of my wrists in one of his hands. 

"Come now, princess, let me just admire you," he teased. 

"Don't call me that," I grumbled, but letting him bring my hands up to my chest anyway. 

"What, 'princess'?" he grinned.

"Yeah. I'm not a girl..."

He rolled his eyes. "I'm trying out different nicknames, alright?"

I blushed, touched that he wanted to give me a nickname. "I do have a name though..."

"But everyone calls you that. I want something only I call you." I noticed his slight pout and couldn't stop the little smile from lifting my lips up.

"Okay then. Give it a go. You call me 'babe' anyway. Isn't that a nickname?" I asked. 

"Yeah but I call everyone that. I want something special for you..." he trailed off, looking down at me with a funny look in his eyes. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and rolled over so I was straddling him. His eyes widened a little at my bold move. I set my hands either side of his head and leaned down a little until our faces were only inches apart. 

"Think later, kiss now," I said quietly before kissing him suddenly. 

He moaned a little, wrapping his arms around my waist as he pulled me closer and immediately deepened the kiss. I gasped in surprise as he rolled us over so he was on top. 

"Stay here," he commanded before getting up and going into a walk-in wardrobe.

My brain was too busy begging to just spread my legs, trying to make him have sex with me. I couldn't even blush at the thought; my body was trembling in lust, so much that I didn't even notice as my legs bent at the knee and spread themselves, making me shiver at the slight draft. 

A soft chuckle snapped me out of my horny haze, making my knees snap together and my cheeks redden in embarrassment. 

"Get onto your hands and knees, Kaidan," he said softly. 

I hesitated before doing as he said, my elbows shaking a little.

"What..." I swallowed the thickness in my throat and tried again. "What are you going to do?"

I could hear his grin in his voice. "Oh Kaidan... You'll have to wait and find out, babe."

I gasped and shivered as his fingertips ghosted over my lower back. 

"I think I might try and find all your sensitive spots," he said quietly, as if he was still thinking about it. "Or I might just finger you. What do you think?" 

I moaned a little, thinking about it. "Please, Jay..."

"Please what? What do you want, Kaidan? Little slut, you just want sex, don't you?" There was a hard edge to his voice that had my breathing picking up. "What are you, Kaidan?"

The question confused my mind. Suddenly a hand smacked my backside, making me gasp in surprise and pain. 

"What are you?" he asked again. 

"I... I-I don't know," I admitted, finding this hot. 

He chuckled and his fingernails trailed over my lower back, making me arch. 

"Jay..." I practicalled begged. 

"You're so horny, Kaidan," he noted, grinning.

He leant down and nipped at that spot on my lower back, making me gasp and moan a little. 

"Jay, please!"

"I've decided what I'm going to do to you, Kaidan," he announced, setting my heart racing more than it already was. 

"W-What are you going to do?" I asked breathlessly. 

"I'm going to tease you."

(A/N Hehe! Let me know what you guys think! Jay's playing a little rough right now, what'll happen? ;) This chapter's dedicated to PhoenixOfTheNight for being wonderful enough to point out my mistakes in the first couple chapters :) ~MacBeka)