Chapter Fifty-Three

The minute we stepped inside the house, Jay pulled me against him. His lips were on mine hungrily and I couldn't help my moan as I gripped his hair tightly. He mewled as I tugged and pushed him towards the stairs. He just picked me up, holding my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his waist, kissing at his neck as he carried me upstairs as quickly as he could. I bit at his skin before he dropped me onto the bed. 

He shed the few clothes he was wearing, kicking off his boots. I reached for my shorts but I was struggling to get them off. He laughed a little and pulled them down with one quick, sharp tug. My heels clattered to the floor and Jay threw the shorts over his shoulder somewhere. He kissed me again roughly, moaning slightly as I tugged at his hair again. I grabbed at his back, scratching with my blunt nails and moaning as he rubbed his hips against mine. He pulled away to kiss messily along my jaw. 

"You're so fucking hot, Kay," he whispered, breathing heavily. My heart fluttered at the nickname. "Seeing you dancing on those guys got me so hard, so jealous."

I was panting now, my eyes lightly shut. His words were just washing over me, hardly registering in my mind. 

"Jealous?" I asked, tipping my head back to give him better access to my neck. 

He just hummed in response, mouthing at my skin, licking and biting. "Yeah," he eventually murmured. "So hot..."

He ground his hips against mine hard, pulling loud moans from both of us. I used my grip on his hair to pull his face back to mine to kiss him again while my other hand reached down, wrapping around our cocks. His breath caught in his throat and he whined slightly. I grinned a little and moved my hand. He moaned, his hips bucking into the circle of my hand and rubbing against my cock. I moaned as well, louder than before as I threw my head back into the mattress. 

I watched him as he sucked two of his fingers into his mouth, wrapping his tongue around them to get them wet. He reached down and slid one easily inside me. The feeling was barely-there but enough to have me begging quietly, gripping at his hair and shoulders while my hand stuttered between us. 

"Jay, please," I whispered. 

"What is it you want, Kay?" he asked as he moved his finger quickly. "You've got to tell me."

My voice was as shaky as his when I replied. 

"I want you to fuck me," I gasped out. "I-I want you to fuck me so hard I can't walk straight. You're going to fuck me right into his mattress, over and over again."

He moaned at my words, briefly resting his head on my shoulder. "That can be arranged," he whispered as he easily added a second finger, speeding up further. 

I gasped and moaned, whining a little as my body took it and demanded more. He spread his fingers inside me, moving them fast. My hand on our cocks shuddered and paused occasionally. 

"Oh God... Shit... I'm going to come, Jay, you need to slow down."

He made a noise that sounded like a frustrated growl and God, that was hot. He did as I said, bringing his fingers back together and slowing their movement. I let my hand fall from between us onto my stomach. I gasped in surprise when Jay buried his face in my neck. 

"You smell so good, Kaidan," he muttered. 

"Yeah?" I asked with a breathless grin.

"God, yes," he whispered, licking a long stripe up my neck. "Taste good too."

He slid down my body slightly, leaving light but hot kisses on my body until he got to my cock. He looked up at me through his long lashes as he licked at me. I moaned, burying a hand in his hair again. He kept his movements inside me with his fingers as he took me into his mouth, moving slowly. The heat of his mouth was burning and good, his tongue flicking out to get me occasionally. I moaned, using my grip on his hair to angle his head.