Chapter Twenty-Six

(A/N This chapter's dedicated to dalek1200 for being hilarious XD ~MacBeka)

I moaned a little at the feeling of Jay's hands on my skin. He pulled away suddenly and then my shirt was gone, making me gasp in surprise. When he kissed me again, I didn't hesitate to open my mouth for him this time.

Something surfaced in my mind from reading his checklist and I grabbed onto his hair, tugging slightly. He gasped and moaned into my mouth. His hands roamed my bare chest, making me arch.

I pulled away, in desperate need of oxygen.

"Jay..." I moaned slightly as his lips pressed against my jaw, sucking slightly.

"Bedroom?" he suggested quietly, his voice deeper than usual.

I nodded enthusiastically, waiting for him to get off me so I could jump up and run upstairs. Although, instead of getting up, he threw me over his shoulder and hurried up the stairs.

"Jay! Put me down!" I exclaimed, trying to stop my semi from pressing against him.

Suddenly I was being dropped onto a soft mattress and he was on top of me before I could even throw my gaze around the room.

I gasped and arched at a sudden warm wetness on my nipple. Whatever was there seemed to pull the small, sensitive bud further in, making me moan loudly. I opened my eyes slightly. Jay had his lips clamped around my nipple, sucking and nipping... I moaned again simply at the sight.

When he pulled away, he kissed my neck, using his teeth to graze a certain spot of skin that had me gasping and my hips jerking against his. I could feel his erection through his jeans, long and hard.

"Kaidan, you are so fucking hot sometimes..." he murmured against my slightly wet neck.

Suddenly he was pressing his hips against mine and rubbing. I moaned loudly, throwing my head back. My semi definitely wasn't so semi anymore...

"Please, Jay..." I begged, whimpering a little. What did I want? I wanted these stupid jeans off me, that was for sure.

He seemed to sense what I wanted because it was only a few moments later that the jeans were being removed like a magician with a tablecloth, in one quick tug. Now I was just lying in my boxers - thankfully just a plain grey pair - and he was still fully clothed. I sat up, my legs spread as he knelt in between them, looking over my mostly naked body. Amazingly, I didn't feel self-conscious. Instead I felt sexy, attractive, hot, all the things he said I was.

I grabbed hold of the hem of his T-shirt and he helped me pull it off him, much less elegantly than he had mine.

Before I even threw his shirt on the floor his jeans were coming off. As he was kicking them off, I panted, looking at his chest. I swear it should be illegal for someone to be that hot...

When his jeans joined the pile on the floor, I reached for his boxers.

"No," he said breathlessly, grabbing onto my wrists. I whined a little, looking up at him. He smiled down at me a little. "Just like this for now."

"You don't want to?" I asked, inexplicably a little hurt.

He grinned. "Oh babe, of course I do. I can't wait until I can just fuck you. But not yet."

I bit my lip, peeking up at him. I pulled him down again, kissing him, grabbing onto his hair.

It wasn't long before he was pulling away again and quickly trailing kisses down my body. I left my hands in his hair and let my head fall back into the mattress.

I gasped when I felt his teeth take hold of the elastic of my boxers, slowly pulling them down. My grip on his hair tightened, making him groan softly in pleasure.

I moaned a little and arched when I felt his moist breath on my groin.

"Jay... Please..."

He chuckled softly and suddenly took me into his mouth, making me gasp. His tongue dragged over my tip slowly. I moaned loudly, tugging on his hair again.

His hands slid down my sides and took a hold of my hips, holding me into the mattress. He gently dragged his teeth over the underside of my member.

"Jay! For god's sake, fuck me now!" I exclaimed, surprising myself with my brashness.

He chuckled, his mouth vibrating slightly. Suddenly a finger was trailing over my entrance, making me whimper in confused pleasure.

Suddenly his head starting bobbing up and down on me, making me moan, but it was the feel of the back of his throat against my tip that made me come, releasing against the very back of his throat.

I was only briefly amazed when he didn't gag at all. He sat back and seemed to swallow, making me bite my lip, panting around it. He leaned down slowly.

"Would you like a taste, Kaidan?" he asked before kissing me suddenly, pushing his tongue into my mouth.

I gasped and grabbed onto his hair. I could really get used to this...

(A/N Yaaay! Sexy time! More coming soon ;D ~MacBeka)