Chapter Sixty-Eight

I couldn't stop myself from playing with the new metal attachment to my lip as we walked back to mine from the bus stop. I still had Jay's jacket, though now I was wearing it. Jay was walking beside me happily, my hand in his. It felt just so... natural to be with him like this. Just getting back from the shops, not having to worry about whether or not we'd end up being pulled apart by his job. Just... like a normal couple. 

"Kaidan, you're not listening, are you?" Jay asked suddenly, tugging at my arm slightly. 

"Hm?" I looked up at him. "Oh, sorry. What were you saying?"

"I was just asking whether you wanted to do this thing with Ollie and Finn? Remember, you can just say no if you don't want to," he added quickly. 

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not as fragile as you think, Jay. I know when I want to say no, and I'm very capable. I think it would be interesting to do... something with Ollie and Finn, as long as it won't be awkward afterwards."

"It won't be. We realised a couple years ago that Ollie is actually a bit of an exhibitionist, so it can be good for him to have others around. To be honest, even us being there would be enough to get him off, so we don't have to anything you don't want to do."

"Jay, stop trying to protect me from stuff I don't need protecting from. It's sweet and all but seriously, don't worry. Okay?" I said, looking up at him. 

He nodded slightly and we kept walking. We got to my flat and I opened the unlocked door, stepping inside. Taking the bags from him, I set them down and leaned up to kiss him gently, ignoring the twinge of pain in my lip. He looped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him happily. The feeling of the padded bandages on his wrists was strange but I ignored it in favour of pressing closer against him and knotting my fingers in his hair. He moaned slightly into my mouth and his hands curled up into fists against my back. 

"Kaidan..." he breathed against my lips. "God, I love you..."

"I love you too," I murmured, kissing along his jaw. "But right now I really just want you to fuck me against every surface we can find."

He laughed breathily, running his hands up and down my back. He squeezed my arse firmly before bringing his hands in between us to start undoing my belt. 

"That can be arranged," he murmured with a small grin. 

I grinned back and tightened my grip in his hair, pulling his face down to mine and kissing him firmly. He hummed against my mouth appreciatively as he practically ripped open my jeans and pushed them down. I quickly toed my shoes off, trying not to break away from the kiss. I reached for his jeans, popping the button and sliding the zip down. Oh, fuck... He wasn't wearing any boxers. 

"Didn't have any clean underwear," Jay breathed in an explanation. 

I laughed a little and pulled him flush against me with the grip I had on his jeans. He gasped in surprise but grinned widely down at me, trapping me against the wall with his hands either side of my head. He moved his face closer to mine so I leant up, thinking he was going to kiss me. Instead, he turned my face to one side and kissed at my neck softly, though it felt restrained. 

"Mark me," I whispered, reaching up with one hand to grab onto his hair tightly. 

His shoulders practically sagged in relief as his lips clamped onto my skin, sucking hard. I moaned, tugging at his hair as I arched against him. He grabbed my hips and pushed me hard against the wall. His little display should have been annoying but it was actually just hot as fuck. All I could do was pant and moan as he bit and sucked and licked at my skin. He lifted his head when he was satisfied with the hickey he'd left. I wanted to look at it just as much as I wanted him to give me another.