Chapter Fourteen

(A/N This chapter's dedicated to theswat1213 for the comment on the previous chapter :) ~MacBeka)

“Good,” he grinned. “Shall I pick you up from college?”

I nodded. “That would be good, thank you...”

“I know the first thing we’re doing tomorrow,” he said.

The waitress came in with two small plates each with a slice of chocolate fudge cake on, drizzled in chocolate sauce. I gasped and dipped my finger into the sauce, putting in my mouth. I suddenly noticed Jay staring at me through hooded eyes. I blushed and licked the sauce off the tip of my finger quickly.

“Kaidan...” Jay murmured. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. “God, I am not going to last till Saturday...”

I blushed. “Then don’t...” I said quietly, looking up at him.

His eyes opened suddenly, wide, as he stared at me in surprise. “You don’t mean that...”

I bit my lip and nodded slightly. “Let me... touch you...”

A small moan escaped Jay’s lips and he ran a hand through his hair, taking deep breaths.

“You are going to be the death of me, Kaidan... What are you planning?” he asked.

“Um... ” I trailed, blushing bright, unsure of whether I should tell him what I wanted to do to him.

“Tell me, or we’ll both be waiting for two days...”

That indirect threat was enough to get me talking.

“A blowjob,” I blurted out. “I want... to give you a b-blowjob...”

He grinned slightly, his breathing picking up. “Now?” was all he asked.

I nodded nervously and stood up, unsure of what I was doing. He slid his chair a little away from the table, spreading his legs. His erection was a fairly obvious lump in his trousers. I bit my lip and knelt between his legs. He looked down at me, breathing heavily. His pink tongue darted out and moistened his drying lips.

My hands shook as I reached up to unbutton his trousers. Pulling the zip down, the grey material of his boxers became visible. He lifted himself up off the chair slightly so I could pull his trousers down. I did so, looking down at them as they pooled around his ankles.

My eyes slowly slid up his legs, pausing on his crotch before I looked up to meet his eyes. He was looking straight back at me, breathing heavily. His brown eyes seemed darker than they usually did, encouraging me to continue.

I tried to subtly take a deep breath – although I don’t think it was very subtle at all. I held onto the elastic of his boxers and pulled them down, letting them join his trousers around his ankles.

Jay gasped slightly at the feeling of the air against his now bare skin. My eyes widened at the sight of him. He was big... I’d never seen anyone’s... downstairs before, no one’s except my own anyway.

I took him in my hand gently, unsure and clueless about what I was doing. He felt strange in my hand... I moved my hand along his length slowly, drawing out a practically silent moan and a soft sigh.

His reaction to my one simple touch made me brave. I knelt up slightly, taking him into my mouth. He gasped and fisted his hands in my hair. I closed my eyes, breathing quickly through my nose. I could feel the very tip stroking the back of my throat if either of us shifted the slightest bit, making me gag slightly. He used his grip on my hair to pull me away slightly. I licked him slightly, as if in thanks. He gasped so I did it again. This time he moaned.

Slowly I began to move my head. His grip tightened on my hair, making me moan a little. I blushed in surprise and began to speed up. His breathing picked up and his moans became louder. I put my hands on his thighs and knelt further up, accidentally grazing the tip with my teeth. He gasped and groaned loudly, his back arching.

I hesitated before taking just his tip in, sucking. He moaned loudly. I flicked my tongue across him, making his hips jerk forwards and gasp.

“Kaidan... I...” Jay murmured before moaning. He was trying to tug me off him by my hair. I looked up at him, recognising that face of near-bliss. I took him half in, licking again. He gasped and suddenly came into my mouth, making me gag slightly. I hesitated before swallowing it, just wanting the funny taste to go away. I sat back, careful of the table.

I peeked up at Jay.

“Christ, Kaidan...” he murmured, panting.