Chapter Thirty-Two

"Out!" Jay shouted loudly, making me shrink even further at the anger in his voice. 

The laughter stopped suddenly. "Dude, we didn't mean--"

"I said, get out!" he shouted again, throwing a pillow at the door. 

It shut quickly. Jay turned to me again, helping me back onto the bed carefully.

"Are you okay, kitten?" he asked, the anger completely gone from his voice. 

I peeked up at him. "I don't like it when you're angry..." I whispered quietly. 

"Oh, babe..." He kissed me gently and wiped the come and lube from my chin with his thumb, making me blush. "Not angry at you. I don't think I could ever be angry at you; you're just too cute."

I just blushed even more. "Who were they?"

He sighed and pulled me into his lap. I curled up happily as he cradled me. 

"Just some idiot friends," he murmured, resting his cheek on top of my head. 

I couldn't deny how right this felt, just being held by him. I put my hand on his chest and he smiled slightly. 

"Friends?" I asked, looking up at him as best I could. 

He shrugged a little. "They have a key. They decide when they pop in. You know what friends are like..."

"I don't actually," I said quietly. 

He lifted his head to look down at me. I didn't want to meet his eyes but he made me, tilting my face to face him. I thought he was going to say something but he just kissed me gently. 

I kissed him back, relaxing slightly. He pulled away after a few seconds. 

"I best go see what they want, but you can stay here if you want," he said, stroking my cheek. 

I thought about it for a moment. Did I want to be left here on my own? Not really... Did I want to face the people who'd seen me in a state like that? Definitely not. But I did want to see what sort of friends Jay had...

"Can I go with you?" I asked quietly, sure he'd say no. 

He smiled and nodded, kissing me briefly. 

"Of course, you can throw something comfortable of mine on. Might be a bit big but it'll be okay."

He picked me up and set me down on the bed as he got up. He kicked the bottles of lube on the floor out of his way as he headed back to that walk-in wardrobe. This time he opened the doors wide as he went in. 

Most of it was simply clothes but in the far corner there were... toys... Sexual things... He came back a few moments later with a pair of sweatpants and a baggy grey top for me to wear. I pulled them on, not questioning why there were no boxers.

"Do you want underwear with them?" he asked as he went back into the wardrobe. 

"No, it's alright, thank you," I said as my head popped out of the top of the T-shirt. 

"You really don't need to be so formal, kitten." He smiled at me over his shoulder before he pulled on a pair of black sweatpants but he didn't bother with a T-shirt. 

"Do I have lube in my hair?" I asked suddenly, blushing slightly. 

Jay grinned and came back to the bed, running his fingers over my hair. 

"A little," he said. "It washes out easy and I want to shower with you later."

I blushed more and nodded. That kind of sounded exciting... I knelt up and climbed off the bed. He took my hand and led me from the room, going back down the wide sweeping staircase. I followed him across the large entrance hall and through a partially open door.

The chat inside immediately subsided as Jay walked in. He led me over to the one empty sofa and sat down. I sat beside him but winced as my arse pressed against the white leather. Jay didn't say anything as he lifted me into his lap, positioning me so I wasn't in any discomfort. I smiled slightly before I cast my eyes around the room. 

There were three guys sat on the other two couches. They were all quite attractive, but one was more butch than the others and that kind of put me off. One of the softer-looking ones had a... collar, it looked like, around his neck. I decided not to question it. The third guy was mega hot. Not Jay-hot. but Jay-hot was hotter than a ghost pepper, but whatever, you know. 

"What do you want?" Jay asked suddenly, sounding slightly unfriendly. 

They shifted uncomfortably. My nose crinkled up in disgust as the smell of a cigarette reached me. Jay seemed to notice when he glanced down at me. 

"Put the fag out, Corey," he said. 

The butch-looking man extinguished the cigarette in between his fingers at once in the ash tray on the coffee table in front of him. 

"I told you I'd be busy all weekend, why are you here?" Jay asked, sounding curious as well as pissed off. 

I noticed all three pairs of eyes were pinned on me, making me feel self-conscious. 

"This is Kaidan. Kaidan, this is Corey--" He gestured to the muscular guy. "--Nick and Ollie." He pointed to the hot guy and then to the collared guy. "My friends."

"Hi," they all said, a little smile of their faces. 

"Hello," I muttered awkwardly, keeping my eyes on the floor. 

"New boyfriend?" the hot guy, Nick, asked. 

"No," I said quickly. 

Jay smiled and chuckled slightly. "Just training him for Rob, that's all."

That's all this was. I'd be done soon enough and then I'd never see him again. I knew that was what was going to happen, right from the beginning I'd knew. But why did my chest feel empty when I thought about it?

(A/N Awww, wittle Kaidan's in loooooove! Will he realise his feelings for Jay? Hehe. I was thinking about this earlier and I realised this is probably going to be a very long story; 32 chapters and not even got into Kaidan's porn career yet. Oh wellll! Thank you to everybody for the birthday wishes :) This chapter's dedicated to CaityJadeF for her comment ~Beka)