Chapter Twenty-Eight

"T-Tease me...?" I asked, my eyes closed. Silence was the only response. "Jay...?"

I yelped as I was suddenly rolled over and thrown onto my back. I looked up at him with wide eyes, bouncing on the mattress a little. 

"Lift your hands up," he commanded. 

The tone in his voice had my hands lifting up of their own accord before I could even think about his words. 

"Good boy." I was rewarded with a quick kiss to the insides of my wrists. 

I shivered a little as something cold touched my wrists. I looked at them, seeing handcuffs trapping my hands together... I bit my lip to stop from giggling as the soft red feather-like coverings tickled my skin. 

"What are you going to do?" I asked quietly. 

He let go of my hands so they fell, together, onto my chest.

"I told you, I'm going to tease you. Are you not listening to me? I don't like it when people don't listen to me," he said, a warning underneath the soft tones of his voice. 

I shook my head vigorously, for some reason not wanting to displease him. 

"No, I'm listening, I'm sorry. How are you going to tease me?"

He grinned widely, a wicked grin that made my hear stop. "You're not going to see," was his cryptic reply. 

I opened my mouth to ask him what he meant but suddenly a thick cloth was being tied round my head, completely blinding me. I gasped and arched a little as his fingers ran down my neck and over my chest. 

"Better. Perhaps I should stop you talking too." I could hear the grin in his voice. "But not yet. Maybe another time."

My lips parted to drag more oxygen into my body. 

"Keep your hands above your head. If you try and stop my physically, I won't be happy. If you really want me to stop, you say something. Okay?" he asked, making sure I understood. 

I nodded, biting my lip. 

I gasped as the tip of a soft feather touched my nipple. I couldnt help arching up, trying to get more contact with it. Jay, with his hand flat on my stomach, pushed me back down. 

"No," was all he said.

I whimpered slightly and nodded slightly. 

"Good boy," he said softly. I smiled happily at his words, proud of myself for some reason.

When the feather touched my skin again, I tensed myself so as not to arch. The very tip of the feather circled around my nipples, only brushing them occasionally. 

I moaned a little, pulling at the handcuffs around my wrists. 

"Jay, please," I begged.

"What do you want, Kaidan?" he asked.

"T-Touch me, please..."

He touched the feather to the underside of my chin. I tilted my head up a little and to the side when he stroked along my jaw with it. I shivered at the feeling of it. He touched the very base of the feather - which was much longer than I'd thought - and pulled it over the sensitive spot on my neck, making me moan. I gasped a little when I felt his soft breath against my ear. 

"Why should I touch you, Kaidan? Why do you deserve it? Tell me what you are," he ordered quietly, an edge to his voice though. 

I whimpered a little and racked my brains for something... Wait, what had he called me earlier? After I basically begged him for sex...

"Slut!" I exclaimed as I suddenly remembered. 

He laughed softly and nipped my earlobe, making me gasp and my hips jerk up. 

"Good boy. I think I've decided on your nickname."

"W-What is it?" I asked shakily. 

"Kitten. Because you're like a little cute cat. Maybe I should get you a collar with a little bell on it."

I couldn't help giggling. 

"I like that," I admitted quietly. 

"Good," he said softly.

He slowly licked all along the outer shell of my ear, making me moan. I yelped as suddenly the blindfold was pulled off me. I blinked to try and adjust to the light again. When I could see clearly, I saw Jay was right above me.

"Hey," I said cheekily, grinning. 

He grinned too and kissed me deeply suddenly. I moaned and put my cuffed hands over his back, stroking his back with my fingertips gently. I was so absorbed in him that I squeaked in surprise when I felt his fingers stroke over my back entrance. 

"Jay!" 

I pulled my hips away from him, my carnal thoughts suddenly replaced with embarrassment. He grinned down at me and kissed my neck softly to reassure me.

"Relax, kitten," he whispered before kissing along y jaw. 

I grinned a little at the use of my new nickname, liking it. 

"Just trust me. You do trust me, don't you?" he asked. The hard edge to his voice was gone, replaced with a careful softness as if I was an animal he didn't want to scare away. 

"Of course I trust you," I replied, smiling a little. 

His shoulders visibly relaxed when I hadn't even noticed they'd been tensed. I lifted my bound hands slightly to play with the hair at the nape of his neck, smiling up at him. He kissed me again, gentle and slow this time. 

"Then relax..." he murmured when he pulled away, only moving to my neck. 

I turned my head to the side so he could get a better angle, gasping when he touched my entrance again, although this time I didn't pull away. 

He rubbed me there slowly, quickly getting me hard. I moaned again, which was quickly cut short when he pressed against me as if he was going to push his finger inside. I whimpered instead and he slipped out of the loop of my arms. He took hold of the chain between my wrists. 

"Would you like these off?" he asked. 

I thought for a moment before shaking my head. I kind of liked them to be honest. He smiled and let go of them. He got off the bed and I watched him carefully as if worried he was going to run away and leave me here. He went into that walk-in wardrobe again and came out with an armful of things. 

I sat up awkwardly, unable to use my hands to help me. He dropped the things in front of me and I went bright red. 

"What flavour, kitten?"

He just grinned at me...

(A/N Hehe! New chapter up ASAP! Hope you liked this one :D Let me know what you thiiink! This chapter's dedicated to MermaidDee for confusing me and making me laugh with just 7 words! ~MacBeka)