Chapter Five

(A/N Neeeeww chaaapteeeer! :D This chapter is dedicated to consultingmoonwalker for her awesome, sexy-as-fuck Johnlock stories ~MacBeka)

I was lying on my bed, thinking about my discoveries today. Could I really do that sort of thing...? Porn? Using my body like that? Sighing, I looked at the little Post-It with that number on. I really needed some advice... But who could I ask? I sighed again. This was impossible.

I didn't have a mobile, or a landline... So how would I call them in the first place? There was a phone box just outside the block of flats... That could work... I had a few coins that I could use to call them with. I glanced at the old clock on the wall. Only four o'clock, I still had time if I wanted to ring.

I sat up and looked around the room. I couldn't live like this anymore, with nothing but scraps. I could hardly afford food, let alone the bills. My job at the bar wasn't enough and I didn't have the time or energy for another job. I needed this. I had to do something and this little Post-It might just be my ticket.

Standing, I grabbed my wallet and slipped my shoes on, heading down the stairs to the phone box outside. I slid inside it and stared at the numbered buttons. I took a deep breath and put the coins in one by one before shakily typing in the digits of the phone number. As it began to ring, my heart picking up, racing.

"Hello?" the voice on the other end said.

I was suddenly torn between talking and hanging up.

"Hello? Can I help you?" the voice said again, a hint of annoyance staining his tone.

"H-Hi, I'm looking for Mr., uh..." I looked down at the Post-It. "Mr. Coulson?"

"Ah," he said, a smile in his voice. "Well you've found me. From the shakiness of your voice I would guess that you're looking for a job in my agency."

"Um, yeah... Yeah, I-I guess I am," I replied cautiously.

"Well we can talk over the phone about it all and risk you hanging up or we can meet in person. I'd prefer in person if that's alright."

"Uh, yeah, sure. Where?"

"I think you'd be more comfortable if you chose. Can I ask your name and age?"

"I-I'm Kaidan Pearson, I'm 25," I told him, relaxing a little.

"Brilliant. We like our boys legal, Kaidan, I just got to check," he chuckled.

I blushed and nodded before remembering he couldn't see me.

"Oh, yeah, I understand that..."

"So, when and where shall we meet, Kaidan?"

"How about tomorrow?"

"Sure, tomorrow's fine, I'm free all day. Where?"

"There's a cafe, near my flat, uh, I guess we could meet there."

He laughed. "That's alright, where is it?"

I rattled off the postcode, twirling the phone cord round my fingers.

"About... 11? Tomorrow morning."

"Sounds good. I'll have a red beanie on so you know it's me."

"Okay, thank you Mr. Coulson."

"Kaidan, call me Rob, please."

"Okay... Rob," I said, smiling a little.

"I'll see tomorrow, at 11, and we can get down to business. Is that okay?"

I blushed to myself. I was really doing this...

"That sounds good, thanks."

"Alright, we'll talk tomorrow then. Bye Kaidan."

"Bye Rob." I hesitated before hanging the phone back on its hook and taking a deep breath.

Looks like I had a job interview...

(A/N Oooh, what'll happen? ;) Will Kaidan decide to be a pornstar or not? ;D Next chapter ASAP ~MacBeka)