Chapter Thirty-Six

When Jay was finished on the phone, he dropped it onto the bed and crawled over to me. He sat on top of me where I was laying and put his hands either side of my head. I bit my lip as I looked up at him.

"You are cute, you know," he murmured as he looked down at me.

I blushed. "So you like to say..."

He grinned a little and tried to unravel me from the duvet. I pulled it tighter round me and pressed back into the mattress.

Jay laughed a little and kisses me deeply all of a sudden, sliding his tongue into my mouth. I moaned a little and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and grinned triumphantly. I frowned at him.

Suddenly the duvet was ripped off me and I squealed loudly, jumping. He laughed and lay down on me, though making sure he wasn't crushing me.

I blushed a bright pink. He grinned and kissed my neck softly, making me shiver a little.

"Jay..." I murmured.

"What, kitten?" He grinned against my skin.

"The takeaway guy might come soon..."

He chuckled a little and nuzzled my neck with his nose. I giggled slightly and blushed again at the girly noise that just came out of my mouth.

He got up off me and I looked up at him, a little confused. He only smiled and went back into the bathroom, returning with our clothes. He threw the ones I'd had on to me and pulled on his sweatpants. 

"Get dressed," he said, smiling softly. 

Standing from the bed, I dressed quickly and opened my mouth to ask him where we were going but suddenly his tongue was in it and he was kissing me. I yelped, taken by surprise. He pulled away just as quickly as he'd pounced at me. Okay, so pounced wasn't the right word but the idea behind it was there...

Jay took my hand, taking me down the stairs and into a room we hadn't been in yet. I gasped as I looked around. The white leather sofas were angled perfectly and there was a giant TV on the wall... This was just...

"Do you like it?" he asked, looking at me as we stood just inside of the room. 

"Like it...? Yes, definitely. This is just... amazing," I breathed.

The high ceiling held long lights on wires, resembling a chandelier, and the black marble wood-burning fireplace was the perfect feature piece. 

He smiled and took me to one of the couches, sitting down on it. He pulled me into his lap and lay down, with me against him. Dragging a large black blanket off the back of the couch, he draped it over us and turned the TV on. 

"Now we just wait for food," he said quietly and kissed my hair. 

I didn't watch whatever he'd put on the telly. I spent the whole time with my eyes closed and enjoying the feeling of his body cuddled around mine. When my eyes weren't closed, they were fixed on him, looking up at him and wondering how anybody could ruin such a beautiful person. 

Jay was simply perfection. He was hot, didn't show it off more than he had to and he'd taken such care with me, despite not getting in return for the training he gave me. Suddenly a thought occurred to me. Was he getting anything out of this? He'd had a few orgasms, sure, but other than that...? Some nice hugs?

I looked up at him. 

"Are you getting paid?" I asked suddenly. 

He frowned deeply and looked down at me. 

"For what?"

"For training me. What are you getting out of it?"

"Nothing. Why?"

I thought for a few moments. "So you just... What, take in people and train them to be porn stars for free?"

"Near enough," Jay said, only frowning more. He stroked my arm, seemingly absent-mindedly. "Why? What are you worrying about?"

I shrugged and settled my head on his bare chest again. He just turned my face back. 

"No, what?" he asked, a harder tone to his voice. 

"Well, I just... I don't understand. It must be really frustrating for you, having to deal with unprofessionals like us when you're so... you..." I trailed off, my brain wandering into other lands. 

"Yeah, it is," he confirmed. Despite the fact I'd just said it, it kind of surprised me to hear him admit it. "With everyone except you."

My eyes widened in surprise as I stared at him. 

"Oh..."

(A/N Hope you liked this chapter. Manly Jay is back for all of those who were worrying ;) Thank you to everyone for the feedback on the last chapter, I was worried I'd overdone or underdone the drama :/ Chapter dedicated to XBruisedandScarredX for getting up at two in the morning to read previous chapter :* ~Beka)