Chapter Twenty Nine

Just a little note for those of you who read my other books. I am going to be focused on book at a time because my thoughts are beginning to scatter all over the place, because I end up having so many ideas for all my books and I don't have enough time to type them all up.

SO.... This is the book that will be getting all my attention and hopefully I will finish it soon. Sorry to those who are waiting for updates on the other books and are requesting them, but I am getting quite busy. Sorry again.

Opening my eyes and looking around, I saw that I was no longer with Ashanti near the lake but back in the large body of crystal clear water where I first met the Moon Goddess and learned the truth of how wicked she actually is.

"Oh darling, I am not wicked but I understand why you would think that. I only want to right the wrong that I did when creating werewolves." Her voice sounded so angelic but she was anything but an angel.

"Well I'm sure you don't have to make my life Hell in order to achieve whatever it is that you are trying to," I said, while trying not to insult her even though I really wanted to. She was still the Goddess after all.

She let out a soft chuckle as she run her hand through her shiny hair. "I am just doing whatever it takes to make everything happen the way that it is supposed to. Even if you may not like it, there is nothing I can do about that."

Sighing, I prevented myself from rolling my eyes before swimming up to the surface of the water and got out of it to see that my clothes were fully dried.

"So why did you bring me here?" I questioned. "Is it because I was finally having fun with Ashanti and you decided that I should suffer once more?" My tone was a bit rude, but I didn't bother changing it. Ever since I have shifted into all of my forms, I have just randomly gained confidence.

Her silver eyes began shining brightly as she magically appeared next to me. She had on an expression which was difficult to read before she closed her eyes and reopened them. They were no longer shining and her face was void of emotion.

"That is not the reason dear." Her voice was calm as she took slow strides away from the water. "I am sure you remembered the little talk you had with your mother, which is the reason for me bringing you here."

I had nothing to say because I didn't see where she was going with this. Keeping my mouth shut, she continued speaking.

"Well I'm sure you know what the result of the mating process is," she paused as my hand reached up to where Ashanti's mark was, even though it had not yet fully healed. "You are with child and I want you to know that it won't be long before they come into this world."

I looked down at my very flat stomach before looking back at her. "So I'm here to learn about how babies are born?" I asked confused as to where this was going. 

"Actually yes. Your baby is special and therefore have special needs like when it is going to be born which is between a month or two," she said, my eyes widening at this newfound piece of information.

"This child is to be born in water so that they can receive their powers instead of waiting for them to be of age. Times are changing and so is the process because I have watched over these wolves for too long and I am putting an end to them soon."

Not knowing what to say to this, I just opened and closed my mouth before just shutting it when I realized my mind was blank.

"These wolves have seemed to have forgotten about their ancestors. Instead of working together as a pack, they are quickly separating. More and more the rogue numbers are increasing which just shows how quickly they are dividing. It also shows how hungry they are for control."

Her eyes were beginning to shine again as her voice increasingly got louder. It wasn't hard to see that she was getting angry and I didn't want to be stuck with an angry Goddess.

"Alphas are seeming to forget why they were created and are just beginning to grow cold towards their members. There wasn't even supposed to be an omega rank, but these Alphas took it upon themselves to treat their own pack members so low."

I was ready to go back to Earth because I would be lying if I said that I wasn't scared of the Moon Goddess's behavior right now.

"Now all they ever do is just fight with one another to gain more land and warriors, when they should be working together as one. It seems as if they have just thrown away the history of their ancestors!" 

She was no longer talking but yelling and I don't think I could handle an angry woman of such power.

"Well I now see why you no longer like them and I understand what you are saying about my baby. So can I please be returned back to Earth because I don't think yelling is good for the child," I said, looking for any excuse so that I could be sent back.

She took in a deep breath before she flicked her wrist and I was sent falling into an empty black hole before I woke up back in Ashanti's room. I was on his bed as he stared at me from the chair. He wasn't worried or anything seeing as this is something that is common in my family.

"So what did Selene tell you this time?" He asked, coming towards the edge of the bed before taking a seat near me. His eyes on my as he waited patiently for the answer.

"Well," I said, not knowing how to feel about this. "Congratulations, we are going to be having a baby very soon."