Chapter Twenty Six

There in the doorway was the same guy that I had meet at the library. His once dark brown eyes were now glowing a bright green colour and an unknown sweet scent was coming off of him, making me think that he could be the same being as them.

In one swift move, he was besides me as he ripped off the straps and threw me over his shoulder. 

In a flash, we were out of the room and into the living room which was a bloody mess. Blood was everywhere and the unconscious bodies of Madra's family was scattered all around. I could still hear their faint heartbeats although they looked dead.

Without wasting anymore time, the guy who was carrying me sped out of the house and to wherever it was that he was taking me. I had no clue as to what he was and I didn't even know his name.

I'm just the unluckiest person on this planet. Even at a library, things happen to go wrong for me, or maybe I should have never stabbed Ashanti.

I don't know how quickly this guy was moving, but right now he was jumping from tree to tree while still managing to hold me on his shoulders.

We were somewhere deep in the woods and I could hear the howls of a few wolves as they circled around us. The man dropped down from the tree he was on and stood in the middle of the wolves not seeming to be scared.

Death sounded very appealing to me at the moment, but I knew that they would not kill me. I would be of no use to them dead but torturing me was something they wouldn't want to pass up. They never do.

"Very good Darren," a tall, muscular man with blue eyes and dark brown hair said. From the power radiating off of him and the way the other wolves respected him told me that he was the Alpha.

The man holding me, Darren, placed me down on the ground before jumping up into the tree and taking off without saying a word. I was still puzzled as to what kind of creature he was and it was just eating me up.

"So this is the girl that has captured everyone's attention," the man said, as he stroked my cheek. "Such a pretty little thing, but it's a shame no one else can have you just yet," he said sadly.

My eyes opened wide as my jaw dropped. He was the first werewolf who seemed to have the correct information about me and that scared me. 

"What do you want from me?" I asked, suddenly having enough courage to actually form a sentence. For a descendant of the Moon, I was as weak as werewolves could get and I wondered why she didn't finish me off herself.

"Isn't that obvious?" He chuckled. "I want what every other Alpha is after. I want your blood." He smirked at my expression, because no other Alpha seemed to know the truth, not even Alpha Malik.

Alpha Malik just thought that I knew secrets to better the werewolf race and that I could communicate with the Moon, but he never knew that my blood was the key. He just thought that I was being stubborn and keeping it away from him.

"Well it seems like you got it all figured out, but you do know that I need a certain someone by my side in order for you to get what you want?" I smirked, seeing as he raised a brow in confusion. The wolves were now in human form and seemed to be listening for something or someone.

"We know that you escaped from Alpha Jovano and the only person you could go to was him. With that being said, you was there for more than a week which means you should have had sex by now."

I let out a laugh as he looked at me, confusion written over his face. "You think you have it all figured out. That's the problem with you Alphas, you just jump to conclusions and don't look at things in different perspectives."

He raised his hand and slapped me hard across the face. "Don't forget who you're talking to girl," he threatened, but that it didn't affect me. He thought that I was carrying a pup and he was very wrong and I had no problem with him killing me.

'You are of my blood child. Show him who's the one in charge.' A voice that sounded similar to that of the Goddess's own whispered in my ear.

Upon hearing her words, something in me snapped. Walking over to one of his men, I began closing on him as he watched my every move. I walked over to a very muscular man who wasn't very tall. He had dark brown eyes and messy black hair that was flying all over the place.

"No Alpha," I laughed. "It is you who have seemed to forget who it is you are talking to." As soon as the words came out of my mouth, my hand flew up to the man's neck as I shifted into my second form and snapped his neck.

In an instant, all of his men had grabbed me as I laughed. For some reason it felt good when I ended his life. I instantly knew that these actions were Selene's and not mine.

'That is what you was born to do. You cannot hide from who you are.' The same voice bounced around in my head.

A loud, aggressive growl was heard from all directions as the men tried to sniff out where it was coming from but ended up confused, but my body seemed to have already known who it was.

In the blink on an eye, Ashanti appeared in front of me as the men reeked of fear, but they continued to hold me.

"Let her go!" Ashanti growled out, as power radiated off of him in strong waves. His eyes had a murderous look in them as the men shook, but Alphas never knew when was the right time to back down and accept defeat.

"And what are you going to do if I don't?" The Alpha challenged, but I could see the fear that was well hidden in his eyes.

A smirk appeared on Ashanti's face and danger was written all over him. "This," he said and in a flash, he had ripped a man's heart right out of his chest as the body fell to the ground.

Now the Alpha was frozen in fear as he looked at his now dead member, before the fear was replaced with anger. He began charging for Ashanti but Ashanti remained where he was and I took that as a signal to clean this mess up.

Smirking, I began ripping the men apart without thinking twice. Like the voice had said, it felt as if I was born to this and I was loving it.

When I was done, I looked up to see that all the men was now torn to pieces before looking at Ashanti. He had the Alpha's lifeless body in his hands and one wouldn't even know that it was the Alpha. His face was unrecognizable and blood was all over him.

Without saying a word, Ashanti dropped his body on the ground, grabbed my hand and began dragging me away.

It seems that he is still mad at me, but I cannot blame him. After all, I was wrong.