Chapter One

I was done cleaning the kitchen, so I looked it over once more to make sure that it was spotless because my stepmother would surely get angry if she saw anything out of place. 

My father was out at work while she was probably somewhere in the pack spreading lies about me like she always did, adding more hate onto my name than I already had.

Sometimes I felt like just ending it all here, but I knew deep down in my heart that my mother would be disappointed if I did. That was the only thing holding me back from just ending everything right here, right now.

Going back up to my room, I took the picture of my mother from the bedside table and took a seat in the middle of the bed as I let the tears fall.

I missed her dearly and I wanted nothing more for her to come back to me, but I was wishing for the impossible.

Pressing the picture to my chest, I imagined she was here with me right now and was giving me a hug, but my little moment was cut short when I had hear the front door open. So I speedily got out of bed and hid the picture under the mattress before going downstairs.

Felicia, my stepmother had just arrived with three plastic bags in her hands, so I went and took them from her and bowed my head as a way of saying welcome back.

She only looked at me with disgust before brushing past me and deliberately knocking my left shoulder, which I had received a beating on not too long ago from her for not cleaning the center table properly.

Going into the kitchen, I began putting away the groceries in their rightful places before going into the backyard to sit besides the carnation flowers.

I loved everything about nature and they helped keep me sane with everything that is going on in my life.

Curled up in a little ball besides the flowers, I felt at peace being so close to them and my mind began wandering all over the place. 

Approaching footsteps and chattering nearby woke me up from my little nap. So I scurried away before anyone could see me, but I was out of luck. The people who were there had seen me and so the name calling had began as they laughed at me.

Going back into my room, I went into my bathroom and turned on the water in the bathtub as I sat down on the cold tiles waiting for it to fill up. When it had filled up, I closed the faucet and removed my clothes before stepping in.

Laying down in the tub, my mind was filled with what everyone had been telling me.

"You should have died instead of her." "You are a pain in the ass." "Go do yourself a favour and kill yourself."

Thinking about it all, I was considering doing what they told me. After all I was just a constant reminder of my mother and no one liked me. 

I began slowly sinking letting myself slip beneath the water, before it was just my nose at the surface. 

"Just go die in a hole."

With that last thought, I brought my head fully underwater and thought of my mother as I laid surrounded by the water. I was tired of waiting for my wolf and mate who were supposed to save me from this.

Hey Guys! I hope you are liking this story far. Anyways, what do you think of the first chapter? Feel free to leave your opinions in the comments section below. Anyways, bye and see you in the next chapter.

Mwah :)