Chapter Twenty-Four.

Now before I start the chapter, I just want to let you know I see Michael Trevino from The Vampire Diaries who plays Tyler Lockwood as Gabe! I don't want to put in in the character box cause he's new and you haven't seen him in the beginning. I just don't want the people who are new to reading this to be confuse. Thanks! ------>

This Gabe guy pulled back and put his hands on Scott’s shoulders and Scott did the same thing, “I heard you found your mate.”

“I heard you were in juvie.” Scott said, them both going off in chuckle.

Gabe shrugged, “Got out three days ago.”

Scott turned his head to me quickly before turning back to Gabe, “And yeah, I found mine. Gabe, this is Abigail. Abigail, this is Gabe! One of my favorite cousins and we’re like best friends ever since we were toddlers!”

I smiled awkwardly and raised my hand up, “Hi.”

He chuckled, but it sounded like a snort, “She’s shy, Scott. But with whoever sets us up, they must put us up with our opposites.”

Scott just shrugged, “Maybe. So what are you doing here? Could have given us a heads up before you came?”

“Thought it would be a nice to surprise you.” he said, wrapping his arm around Scott’s head and bent him down a little, rubbing his fist against his head.

Scott pushed him off and laughed, “At nine o’clock at night?”

“And mi padre kind of kicked me out.” he said. “I need a place to stay.”

Kelly walked up to them with her arms crossed over her chest and she eyed Gabe. “Mh-hmm, I bet. With all the trouble you’ve been doing, I would have to.”

“Oh, Kelly, you never did like me.” he said.

“Not true, I just thought you were a bad influence for Scott.” she said.

“So I made him throw a mud pie at Cassie, doesn’t mean I’m a bad influence.” he said.

“Cassie was fifty with a broken leg.” Kelly said.

“It was funny….for the moment.” he said, before him and Scott broke off into laughter. She smacked her tongue against her teeth and walked away. “Kel, I was only joking….kinda.” he said when she was out of ear hearing.

Scott hit his chest, “Dude, how’d you get in juvie in the first place?”

Gabe awkwardly scratched behind his ear, “Well, I kind of joined this gang back in Chicago and I kind of sole from this shoe store when I was sixteen and got caught. They looked at the first of my records and well—I was a bad boy”

“What?” all the boys cried out in shock.