Chapter 12 The Great Journey

(A/n:Sorry for the Delay I got Exams, so... it dosen't matter heres the Last Chapter for the Halo 2 next is Halo 3)

[Nobody's POV]

Thelya and (Y/n) and Rtas, whi is in the Wraitg with its hatch open, conserving. The three are looking towards the Control Room of Delta Halo.

Thelya:Where are the Councilors?

Rtas:They were meant to watcg the consecration of the Icon. The start of the Great Journey.

Thelya and (Y/n) got flashback of the Gravemind.

Gravemind:(Flashback) There is still time to stop the key from turning.

Thelya:We must get inside.

Rtas:Then mount up, Thelya...and Demon. I know the way to break those doors and i will inform the Brothers and Sisters that the Demon is on our side.

Thelya turns to face the control Room and (Y/n) touch her shoulder and Rtas saw this and he feels anger on his insides but not hesitate to show it to her so he enters the wraith and closes the hatch.

(Y/n):Thelya is everything ok?

Thelya:I'm alright just remembering what the Parasite said.

He nods and he mounts up the Spectre and Thelya is on the gunner.

[Reader's POV]

We travel to where Another Scarab is visible, docked up on the ledge.

Rtas There, Thelya. That Scarab's main gun will break the Control Room's Door. At the far end of the beach there's a passage into the cliff. It'll take you up to the Scarab.

He seems didn't mention me and we saw Two wraiths Making mortars right at us.

(Y/n):Thelya, Focus fire on the Wraiths!

Thelya:Agreed!

After we cleared the Wraiths we found some Brute infantry with some Brute shots firing at us and i Ram them making splatter bloods and we cleared the area and Rtas called on the COMs.

Rtas:The Brutes control the cruiser, Thelya. I'll remain here, make sure ni reinforcements get in behind you. And you Demon Make sure she dosen't hurt or I'll kill you and hang your head as my Trophy! Thelya, I'm going to take the Cruiser back! Be safe please.

Thelya:I'll be fine, as long (Y/n) is here i'm safe.

We walk towards the Room with a SpecOps Elite and two Hunters.

SpecOps Elite:Arbiter and Demon? Hold your fire! The Hunters have come to our aid, Arbiter and Demon. They will fight by our side.

Me and Thelya fight our way to a room where the two Elite Councilors and 2 Hunters are held behind Force Field doors and i turn to Thelya.

(Y/n):Thelya, you take out that Jackal on the right side and i'll take out the left side.

Thelya:Got it.

We active camouflage and i activate my sword making it pierce through the jackals body same as to Thelya i slash my sword at the Force field Doors making the Two Elite Councilors free same to Thelya's side the Elite Councilor walks towards me with Energy sword active.

Elite Councilor:You have our thanks Demon, now time to pay the Brutes done.

We Charges the Brutes they called reinforcements and Me and Thelya slicing the Brutes to Dice we proceed to the top of the room leads to Scarab.

SpecOps Elite:Free our Brothers and Sisters! Death to the Brutes!

We saw group  of Brutes holding Sgt. Johnson and the two Marines hostage or Executing them we picked up the COM to their battle net work.