Chapter 20 The Ark (Lemon)

(A/n:Sorry for the delay my grand parents died on the car crash and I'm depressed for the whole week and forgive me if this chapter is crappy I hope you all enjoy this chapter)

[Reader's POV]

I was heading towards to Thelya's Room and i head a 'clank' sounds behind me when I turn around no one was there and i ignored it and continued walking to her room and when i dinally arrived at her room i knock first then I call her name.

(Y/n):Hello, Thelya? Is anybody home?

No answer or voice but only one voice came in was the unknown thing.

???:She's waiting for you... I can smell her scent inside of that Room... go and you don't want to keep her waiting...

(Y/n):Thanks, whoever you are.

I open the door when i see it was beutiful seen furniture Chair, Table, Bed, Windows on outside, and etc. I called her out again.

(Y/n):Thelya? Are you here?

???:Her scent is getting stronger and i can feel her movements slowly...

The Voice in my head was right i can smell her scent much stronger i keep looking around but nothing, wait. Was she camouflaging me? I called her out again but this time a Door 'hiss' behind me i turn around i see Thelya is Fully naked infront of me and I blush.

(Y/n):T-Thelya w-why are you n-naked?!

Thelya:Us Sangheili once mated for the first time they'll crazy wanting for more and I'm one of them. So shut up and undress Now, My Love~

(Y/n):B-But-

She pushed me on the bed and she starts to removing parts of my Armors and i was suprised that she knows how to remove them and leaving me a Jumpsuit as well her too

(Warning! Lemons is about to start! If you don't like it don't read and skip this Chapter)

A voice came up again but this time its excited.

???:Oh, This will be fun watching you mste with her~

I ignored its comment and she close her face and started to lick my tongue french kissing and her free hand is slowly stripping my jumpsuit leaving my erected Member exposed and she strokes slowly and I tried not to moan loudly but she smirks.

Thelya:Don't worry, My Love. No one can hear us~

Damn i hope she's right about it if Rtas finds out about this he will kill me and i was wonder why is he protective over her? I aside that thoughts as she use her four wet mandible on my Erected member up and down massaging and licking it.

(Y/n):T-Thelya I-I'm about to-

Thelya:Its alright let them all out in my mouth~

I cum inside her mouth and i hear her 'gulping' alot and she wipes her mouth and I smirk.

(Y/n):My turn~

I started to lick her vagina and she moan loudly and she bush my head in her deepening my tongue inside her.

Thelya:I-I feel like something coming out of me!

I knew what she meant she release her sweet tasteful purple cums as i drink them all and we both smirk she stands up and she sits on my erected member rough and she cried happily as she bounce slowly then my left arm tendril extends i never knew i can extend my left arm tendril before i use it on her butthole and upon entering it she cried alot in pain but later in joy and i suck one of her breast and the other massaging.