Chapter 17 Tsavo Highway

[Reader's POV]

I wake up and i was on top of Debris and Thelya and Chief are waking up.

Thelya:What happend?

(Y/n):We must have hit by the debris that knocks us out.

We were in the wreckage of the elevator and the wounded Marines are treated and the other Marines are trying to regroup amd the elevator we came through was engulf by the flames and Me and Chief and Thelya heard a static voice and it was Keyes.

Commander Keyes:Chief and (Y/n), please respond. What's your status over? If you can hear me, find transport. Hesd for the town of Voi.

Wounded Marine:Ah! I've got a broken rib.

Marine Corpsman:Hey. You wanna bleed out?

Wounded Marine:No....

Marine Corpsman:Then I've gott keep pressure on the wound.

Wounded Marine:(cough) (cough) I think I broke something!

We were on the other side of the undeground vehicle bay and a Sgt. Reybolds shows up at the other side of the elevator wreckage and begins to handle any situation.

Sgt. Reynolds:Settle down, Marines! Somebody hit the emergency power. (Cough)

Marine 1:On it, Sergeant.

Marine 2:Another bombing run?

Marine 3:Any word from Charlie-Two? We got separated.

Marine 4:Nah, man. Alpha-Six. They're all gone too.

Marine 1:The swelling, could be fracture. You tuink you can stand?

Marine 5:I don't know, Doc.

Sgt. Reynolds:If you can walk, set your boots in line.

Me and Thelya and Chief and any Marines fir fot duty are form up on the other side of the maintenance bay, with three warthogs parkd and functional.

Female Marine:What's our situation, Sergeant?

Sgt. Reynolds:Not sure, hey (Y/n) can your AI contact Commander Keyes?

Valkyrie appeared next to me and said to sgt. Reynolds

Valkyrie:I can't contact Keyes were too deep underground, we need to get to the surface and i can contact Commander Keyes.

I jump the warthog and Thelya was right of the passenger sit and Chief is the Gunner.

(Y/n):Everyone, you heard the Lady. Get on one of those Warthogs, were moving out!

All Marines and Sgt. Reynolds:Sir, yes, sir!

Marine 4:I'll get the door, Sir.

The Doors open Me and my team proceeds down to the tunnel and we take a small resistance at the gate leading out of the caves, and head out.

Sgt. Reynolds:Conserve ammo. Run 'em over!

Marine 1:Look at the little bastards run!

After we taking out a fleeing Lance we observe the massive wreckage from the Ne Mombasa Orbital Elevator, along with a crashed Phabtom. Me and Thelya and Chief find a cliff and see a long line of the Elevator's wreckage.

Female Marine:The Mombasa Space Elevator.

Marine 2:It collapse when the city got glassed.

Female Marine:But the tower was thousands of kilometers high!