Chapter 14 Sierra 117

[Reader's POV]

Sgt. Johnson:1st Squad, you're my scouts. Arbiter and (Y/n), wacth the Chief's back. Move out! Quiet as you can. Bravo Team, this is Johnson. We got him. Fall back yo the extraction point. Over.

Sgt. Reynolds:Roger that. Reynolds out.

A Brute howls off in the distance

Marine 1:That sounded close.

Marine 2:Too close.

Sgt. Reynolds:Johnson, you be advised. Hostiles are -(static)- on the move -(static)- I've got eyes on a -(static)- Brute Pack -(static)- Over.

Sgt. Johnson:Say again, Gunny? You're breaking up.

We heard a ominous whisler of gravitational drives as Phantom flies overhead above the trees.

Marine:(whisper) Sgt. Johnson, Phantom inbound.

Sgt. Johnson:We stick together, we're gonna get spotted. We'll split up and meet back at the LZ. Chief, you and (Y/n) and Miss Jiggly Tits~ head toward the river.

Sgt. Johnson and 2nd Squad climb up the cliff by the water fall and Chief suddenly said something all over again.

Master Chief:I still can't believe your with..."HER" a Female Elite Covenant.

(Y/n):Why Chief? Aren't you jealous of us~

He grunts in negative emotion and Me and Thelya lead 1st Squad and Leads Chief up on some rocks around a pile of fallen logs, while 1st Squad waits to go straight over and Thelya pointing out a Brute Captain Major.

Brute Captain:Spread out, you whelps! Find them!

Marine 1:(whisper) Up ahead! Single Brute, plus backup!

Marine 2:He's got Power armor, Chief and (Y/n)!

(Y/n):I notice that already.

1st Squad engages the Brute and his Grunts subordinates along with Me and Chief and Thelya. They regroup and Thelya walks over the Brutes corpse and i was her side and she said.

Thelya:The Prophets are liars, but you are fiols to do thier bidding and trust!

I put my hands on her shoulder she calms down a bit and a couple of Phantoms draw near, each deploying a squad of Grunts and a Brutes Captain with a Gravity hammer.

(Y/n):Everyone, watch out for the Hammer it can take a lot of punches on it!

We cleared tbe area, and the Marines form up at a winking flare at an underground cave.

Marine 3:Those Brutes sure are tough.

Female Marine:Grunts ain't no slouches either.

Thelya:Thw Grunts new-found courage is but fear. When we are victorious, all who serve the Prophets will be punished.

Marine 4:Maybe the Brutes put something in their tanks?

After we advance through the caves, a massive forsted expanse and we even found the "Grunt Camp" Sleeping Grunts litter the first half while a few Brutes, Jackals, and other Grunts pateol from the far hills.

Marine 1:Sleepers! Take 'em out, nice and quiet!

We take them out one by one and the marine suprised when they saw a Jackal on the ridge.

Marine 2:Jackals, on the ridge! Stay and low; looks like they've got Carbines.

(Y/n):(whisper) Thelya you take the the other one with the Brute while i take the other.