Chapter 23 Halo

(A/n:Hello all Reader's and followers! Sorry to keep you all waiting. This is the Finale of Halo 3 and I hope you all like this and I don't wanna spoil some of it so have fun reading this Chapter!)

[Reader's POV]

We are on the atmosphere above the Ark and on the Cockpit is Me, Thelya, John, Cortana and Valkyrie and My army is right behind us.

Rtas:We are board, Humans and Elites. Will you not come with us, Thelya?

Thelya:No, Rtas. This is our fight. And we will see it finished.

Rtas:Goodluck, and Spartan. Keep her safe please...

(Y/n):I will.

We pass over the Shadow of Intent and flies towards the one we destroyed the first ring.

Valkyrie:Johnson? Do you have the Frigate?

Sgt. Johnson:Yes, Ma'am. I'll land her as close to the control room as I can.

Cortana:Safe is better than close, Johnson.

Sgt. Johnson:Roger that. And Ma'am, its good to have you back.

Suddenly a Flood of mine contact me.

Random (Y/n) Flood:'My Lord, We are now approaching the Ring what shall we do?'

(Y/n):'we'll split the Army into two groups, you on the right side defend the Frigate in case if something happens and the left side with me.'

All (Y/n) Flood:'As you wish, My Lord.'

As the army cuts in half and they go supporting the Frigate while the others joins us and we have arrive at the Halo and suddenly the rear port engine explodes and John is trying to hold it but he makes a crash landing in a damn Snow Canyon near the Control room and I help John and Thelya up then we clamber out the damaged pelican and my half army arrives at above us then drops alot of Soldiers of mine near the crashed Pelican then we saw a Frigate behind the cliff

Cortana:Halo. Its so new... And unfinished. I'm not exactly sure what will happen when we fire it...

Valkyrie:I recommend that we do not open fire the halo. If we fire it (Y/n) will be decapitate and die then have a chance to gain control his floods and turn against us!

Cortana:Oops, my bad.

I grab some of the weapons of ours then my half army scouting in case if someone trying to ambush us and I know the Truth Followers are dead... Maybe not.

(Y/n):Thelya, Chief catch!

As soon as they heard it I throw them their weapons then Thelya and Chief reloads their guns and I activate my (C/n) Sword if its out of battery but no its still have some juice on it.

Master Chief:We'll head for the portal. And we'll all go home.

Me, Thelya, Chief and my half army grabs some supplies from the crash pelican and we climb up to the icy caves and arrive at the foot of the Pyramid-like control room structure. Suddenly I sense a Gravemind's Flood pod coming in same as my Floods taking attack position towards the Gravemind's Flood then drops around the Control Room.

Gravemind:Treacherous Son of mine! Did you all think me... Defeated!?

Spark:Shit! Everyone go to the Control Room at the top of the tower!

Random (Y/n) Flood:'My Lord, We'll hold them off while you go up there Goodluck!'

My half army fighting off another army of Gravemind flood and we push our way up the tower, but the Gravemind flood continues to attack with overwhelming force same did to my half army then we saw Johnson on the cliff with a Spartan Laser and shooting down only the Gravemind's Flood.