Chapter 16 Crow's Nest part 2

[Reader's POV]
Me and Thelya are run towards a large cave and it was a hangar and looks like Chief needs a help we got out of the cave and we help Chief fights back the Covenant and he said with a angry words.

Master Chief:(Y/n), Where have you been!? We've been pinned down here and where were both of you been anyway!?

I decided to lie so no one can tell about Me and Thelya's Relationship and how we got sex in the Armory.

(Y/n):Me and Thelya are stuck in the Armory and we decided to call some Marines to help us to get out.

Master Chief:I find that hard to believe...

Valkyrie is a good timing shes like a sister to me.

Valkyrie:Enough talking more Phantoms are on approach.

(Y/n):'Thanks Valkyrie.'

Valkyrie:"Anytime (Y/n), and i was suprised that you sex with Thelya while im faking the Cameras at us and you didn't say anthing about it (Y/n)~

(Y/n):'I....Can Explain.'

Valkyrie:'Don't worry, (Y/n). Your secrets are safe with me.'

(Y/n):'Thanks again, Valkyrie. Your the Best.'

Me and Thelya and Chief are on thw offense to secure the deck. Valkyrie was right a multiple Phantoms drop troops into the hangar, attempting to take it. The pelican hanging on a crane in one if the docks slides out and release and two marines are having a conversation and this shocks me and i shivers as well to Thelya.

Marine 1:Hey did you heard the rumours that someone was banging and loud Moaning near the Armory?

Marine 2:No. Why?

Marine 1:Because the marine said he left his ammo in his locker and he found something interesting, he said he saw a puddle of White Cums all over the wall and floors and lockers and there was a Violet blood and it must be a Elite. Hell I'm sure someone was banging a Girl Elite. Damn i want to bang one of those Elite Girls!

Marine 2:Same man.

Me and Thelya are having a serious and almost heart attack so i decided to put my hands in her hand and we both holding hands and i said.

(Y/n):(whisper) Don't worry, Thelya. If they found about this, I'll be the one whose facing them.

Thelya:(whisper) No, we're both going to face them together.

We both Happy about it and Chief was busy killing some remaining Covenants near the docks. Atleast he didn't see us holding hands.

Pelican Pilot:Need you step aside sir; can't land till you do.

Sgt. Johnson:Come on Chief and (Y/n) and you too Miss Jiggly Tits~ hustle on back!

Me and Chief and Thelya heads back to the Ops Center. And the Marines pass by for Evac. We are back in the Vehicle access, and the same marines that had conversation about the armory thing, they are staying behind untul the next evac, then they heard sounds of Drones wings beating and metal banging in the ventilation pipes.

Marine 1:Hey. You hear that?

Marine 2:Yeah. And I don't like it.

Commander Keyes:Attention! Hostiles reported outside th barracks.

Me and Thelya and Chief heads back into the corridors and the two marines following us

Commander Keyes:Barracks are under attack! All available combat teams, respond!