Chapter 25 Before the Storm (Lemons)

(A/n:Warning There's a lemon in this Chapter I prefer do not read or skip the scene if your a Sensitive or below age)

[Nobody's POV]

On a Base camp there was a tent pitched on the side of a windy cliff and Spartan Locke enter inside and he notes the holo-table in the center then watches the outside sunset and he heard a footsteps behind him and it was Thelya Vadam and (Y/n) the Hybrid Flood Spartan.

Locke:(Salutes) Sir, My name is Spartan Jameson Locke, UNSC. And it's a pleasure to meet you in person.

(Y/n):(Accepted and shake his hands) The pleasure is all mine, Spartan Locke.

Locke:(Looks at Thelya) As for you, Arbiter. Captain Lasky sends his greetings, and thanks you for your cooperation.

They both look each others eyes and (Y/n) looks really confused right now after all he doesn't know anything for the past 7 years of being stuck on the slips space rupture.

Thelya:ONI... Out of the shadows... The spies announce themselves now, agent Locke?

She turns to inspect some hologram controls.

Locke:I'm spartan now, Ma'am.

Thelya dismisses his statement with a waved hand.

Thelya:I know who you are.

Thelya faces Locke again and she approaches at (Y/n) side on the table and she activates and display a projection of Sunaion.

Thelya:You were an agent when you volunteered to execute me.

(Y/n):Say what!?

Thelya:Yes before you disappeared for 6years, My love. And now it changed.

Locke:We save your life today.

Thelya:Not you. (Embrace (Y/n) and shows him off) He's the one who kill Jul 'Mama infront of me and you just save my Brothers and yet you hunt another Spartan, the greatest of your clan.

Suddenly a rumble is heard and the hologram flickers and malfunctions and a glowing purple sphere arises out of it

Cortana:Let Them Hunt. They'll never find us!

The holographic sphere retreats into the table and a blast shakes the tent and a two AI appeared on it and it was Valkyrie and Spark then Ghostman enter.

Ghostman:Arbiter, (Y/n). Hasley says its important!

He look behind him and it was Palmer and Dr. Hasley enters the tent.

Hasley:It's Cortana. She touched every networked device in the camp. She knows the Guardian is here.

Valkyrie:Ah excuse me but what is a Guardian and why is Cortana gone Rampancy?

Dr. Hasley:Oh my god... (Y/n) and Valkyrie, I'm glad both of you are alive and fine as well and Welcome back and who is that beside you, Valkyrie?

Valkyrie:He is 343 Guilty Spark a Monitor of Installation 04 but things change when I convince him to join us.

Guilty Spark:Greetings Reclaimer!

Dr. Hasley:Incredible... Oh and what did you say earlier?

Valkyrie:What is a Guardian and Why is Cortana is gone Rampancy.

Dr. Hasley:The Guardian is a Forerunner that are known as peacemaker along time ago but now was beings took control now and for Cortana... She was destroyed on 2557 but was recovered her memories and reunited and cured her Rampancy. Unfortunately she has desire to use the Forerunner Guardians to force peace upon the galaxy and taking John with her at any cost.