Chapter 26 Battle of Sunaion

[Nobody's POV]

On the Sanghelios it is nighttime and a ship is flying over the Csurdon Sea and the sign belongs to Sword of Sanghelios and the Flood as well and they are headed for the city known as Sunaion stronghold for the covenant and the one that was leading them is a infected Special Phantom which is aboard by FireTeam Osiris, few Sword of Sanghelios and also the Couples and on the inside is Spartan Locke walks past the Separatist Elite and a Allied Flood Elite to address his team.

Locke: "Osiris. Form up."

Spartan Buck, Tanaka, Vale and Ghostman turn to face him.

Locke: "Everyone ready?"

Spartan stands up and carrying his helmet and assault rifle and Spartan Tanaka walks by him.

Buck: "Actually... Tanaka, if I could ask you a favor... Would you say a word or two?"

Tanaka smiles and faces her team and see Vale is reloading her Smg and Ghostman is cleaning his oldest Dmr Rifle and Locke is waiting.

Tanaka: "Come a long way together. Long way yet to go. Let's make a good jump like we meant to, and handle fools like we need to."

Infected Flood Brute Pilot: "90 seconds to insertion point."

Tanaka: "And may Buck buy the first round when we get back."

Bucks chuckles and they put their helmet on and on the other side of the hatch is Thelya checking her Sword battery and (Y/n) saw that and picked up a battery nearby infested covenant cabinet and gave it to Thelya and she smiles at him.

Thelya: "Thank you, (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "No problem, Thelya."

They smile and the hatch that was near the Osiris opens and saw a Covenant ships opening fire at them.

(Y/n) Smirks at them and they look confused and Thelya knows what it is. He put his two finger in his head and contacting his old friend Alexander the Flood.

(Y/n): (Telepathic communication) "Alexander open fire!"

Alexander: "Understood."

(Y/n): "Sparks."

He appeared with Valkyrie also.

Sparks: "Yes, Reclaimer?"

(Y/n): "Have your Sentinels kill the ones who are guarding the Guardian and wait for my further instructions and Valkyrie I'll need your help once we get there."

Sparks: "Wonderful! We'll have them on their way there. Right Darling~"

Valkyrie: (Sigh) "Can you please separate me to him once we get knew chip he embarrassed me all the time."

(Y/n): "Awe come on. You both look perfect in a single chip atleast he didn't go crazy like the last time we fought.

Valkyrie: "You are right well I think I can keep him occupied for the moment."