Chapter 13 Arrival

[Reader's POV]

Its been months since i first saw Thelya and Our Base is "Crow's Nest" on Sierra 117 she told me that she was the one who Glassed the Planet Reach and followed us to First Halo and She was a Supreme Commander of the Fleet she said that she was sorry for what she did but i didn't get any anger towards her what's past is past now and Sgt. Johnson Won't Stop us calling a "Couples" or "Love Birds" and when ever he talks to Thelya he giving her a Worst Nickname, "Jiggly Tits" and i would not recommend saying to her that Nickname last time i saw her she punch Sgt. Johnson on the Chest making him groaning out of his misery and Rtas the "SpecOps Commander" always stares at me with anger towards me except Thelya he was Overprotective and Jealousy when ever Me and Thelya are alone Holding Hands he is Spying on us and he always Angry and Thelya Speaks to me.

Thelya:(Y/n), You can call me any Nickname even.... calling me "Jiggly Tits" that Johnson call me. As long as I can make you happy.

I was Suprised to what she said and she blushed Violet i never knew that the "Elites" or "Sangheili" Blushed and i kinda feel like we we're being watched as i looked around the Hallway

Thelya:(Y/n)? What are you doing?

(Y/n):Making sure that No one is spying on us when we are alone.

Thelya hugs me from behind

Thelya:It's alright (Y/n) nobody is going to take me away from you.

(Y/n):(Sigh) Alright Thelya.

We were interrupted by the Speakers.

Commander Keyes:(Y/n) and Arbiter, I need you both on the hangar bay. We Found Chief Signal on the deep forest and Sgt. Johnson will patch you both up.

Me and Thelya walk away and I sensed that someone was Spying far from the distance but i ignored it and continuing walking towards the hangar bay.

[Rtas POV]

I was on the wall hiding from the shadows and I saw Thelya and The Demon Hugged each other and started walking away and i was furious on That Demon Was she Manipulating Her or It was just her Own Free Will?

Rtas:'Why Thelya? You chose that Demon Not Me. Soon I will Find that Truth Behind you Thelya, and When i do, I will claim you as My Mate and Getting rid of that Demon for you.'

I returned to my Phantom and flies over to my Ship and i train myself to get stronger to defeat that Demon and Claim Thelya as my "Bride" or "Mate".

[Nobody's POV]

A Mountian called Mount Kilimanjaro and in the early Morning, with the sun streaming through the Trees onto the smkoing Ruin where the object hit ground. In the foreground, an armored gauntlet is visible and a several Marines move around; 1st Squad. The two in the back was a sergeant's cap and one was a (C/n) armored spartan was shining as the light rays shined through his armor. The Marines of 1st Squad anxiously observe an object on the ground. A dread silence permeates the Jungle.

Marine 1:This ain't good.

Marine 2:Damn... How far did he fall?

The Sergeant in the hat turns around and takes long drag on his cigar and (C/n) armor spartan standing in his defensive position.

Marine 3:Two kilometers, easy.

The Sergeant in hat Blows out a Smoke. It is none other than Sgt. Johnson and beside him with (C/n) armor spartan was (Y/n) looking down towards the Object.

Sgt. Johnson:Stay sharp!

The Marines move closer to the Object while (Y/n) aims his (C/n) Guns to the left then the right sides looking for any sign of the enemy. For the first time, They saw the object was Master Chief. He lies at one end of his own personal crater, the result of falling about two kilometers. Despite the motionlessness of the manbinside, the armor is neither scratched nor singed, apart from a large scrape across the upper right of the chesplates. Master Chief lies in an odd position, like a dropped statue; the figure is still; hands raised awkwardly. Master Chief is still and silent. The Marines move closer to Madter Chief, taking up Combat Positions. One sits down beside him and takes out a small looking computer and (Y/n) looks at Master Chief and still remained silent about him.