Chapter 24 Sanghelios

[Thelya's POV]

[Before the Reader's arrive]

It's been 6 years now still no sign of (Y/n), My mate. I'm on the bed sleeping and dreaming of him and his race and made peace and prosperity then suddenly I woke up on a comfortable bed and I stand up and I'm wearing my old casual outfit that belongs to my Mother back then and I look around on why I'm here and there was a mountain, Buildings and a mountain that looks familiar to me.

(Theres no helmet and the ship in the background there is only building like the futuristic Car and buildings)

???:Mommy?

I was shock to hear that name as I turn around and saw a little sangheili her (E/c) same to (Y/n)  and she was wearing the same outfit as mine.

???:Mommy. Daddy is readied food for us come on, Mommy!

Daddy? I wonder whose that am I married to (Y/n)?? As I was drag by the little one on some kind of kitchen then I saw the one that I should not forget for all these forsaken years...

(Y/n):Thelya, Honey I'm made your favorite food and (D/n), I'll take care of mommy and have a sit sweetie.

(D/n):Roger that, Daddy!

She walks towards the chair and (Y/n) walks towards me then he reach out for my shoulders then I cry in joy that I saw him and I spread my both arms and hug him tightly.

Thelya:(Cries on his shoulder) (Y/n)... I miss you so much!

(Y/n):(Hugs back then tap her many times inorder to calm her down) It's alright, Thelya... I'm here.

Thelya:(her hands push him little bit away from her but still did not remover her hands then she made a eye contact with him while she has tears) I-I s-saw you caught in the Blast, How is that possible!?

Suddenly when I blink twice with wet tears everything around me burning and he's not with me and I look furiously around me then I saw (Y/n)... And he was surrounded by the flames and I was scared and I couldnt move any single of my body then he turns around with no helmet only his armor and his Parasite Arm he smiles then cries then the flames getting larger I tried to move but still can't move my body I cried with fully tears that my husband is very injured and... It's Gravemind and the Covenant and everything I saw burns with loud scream in pain and then I heard his voice.

(Y/n):(Cries and distorted voice) Take care, Thelya my love... And take care of our daughter for me ok?

Thelya:(Y/n), No!

I move my whole body with force but the Flames caught him and I scream for his name again and again but the Flames getting larger then I woke up in my bed in the camp and I was sweating from it and that was all just a nightmare or dream then I get up from the bed and sit up and wiping my tears and Sweat from my face and I stand up and I pick up my armor and wear every single armor.