Chapter 3 Cairo Station

[Reader's POV]

Lord Hood:Alert! Boarders inbound!

Chief and I and the Marines run to our weapons and i picked the few weapons that i got from Covenant ships armory.

[(A/n):Pick any color you like and imagine it

[(A/n):Pick any color you like and imagine it.]

Master chief:You still have those?

(Y/n):Ya still have energy.

Chief chuckled and we are heading the bulkhead.

Sgt. Johnson:How's it going Malta?

Malta Marine:Stand by...They're latched check your targets watch the crossfire they're in standard formation little bastards up front big ones in back good luck Cairo.

Me and Chief readied our weapons as well the marines and then we heard boarder latched in.

Sgt. Johnson:Fuel the fire on that bulkhead... soon that door opens Let Them Have It!

The door started to hiss as the laser cutting the doors i told Chief.

(Y/n):Chief hold them off while i camoflauge.

Chief Nodded he readied his two smg pointing the door and i acitvate camoflauge and the doors are starting to burst then the Covenant starting to run forward after the door exploded Sgt. Johnson fire the vulcan and Chief fire the smg on the Grunts I activate my (C/n) plasma sword and i stab the elite at the back of it's body the other elite noticed my sword and he aim his Plasma rifle at me.

Master Chief:(Y/n) Get Down!

I ducked as Master Chief fired his smgs the elite shield died and I Slash the elite and it's body turned into lifeless.

(Y/n):Thank's.

Master Chief:Don't mention it.

We cleared the bulkhead and started running to another one another group of Covies with 2 elite and 6 grunt.

Master Chief:(Y/n) you take the elite i'll take the grunts.

I nodded as my (C/n) sword activated and my rifle aimed the left elite firing up quickly the shield died i slash the one elite on my left the other elite aimed the plasma rifle at me i slashed it's hand quickly dropped the rifle and i stabbed it infront of it's body and dropped lifeless we ran up stairs and we found our selves a Fun.