Chapter 10 Quaratine Zone

[Nobody's POV]

A Phantom moves in to drop some troops and flies off and Thelya and Rtas are talking on the snow.

Thelya:In the Center of this zone is a "Sacred Icon" critical to the Great Journey. I must find it.

Rtas nods.

Rtas:(Clenches his fist) We shall cut into the heart of this imfestation, retrieve the Icon, and burn any Flood that stand in our way!

Elites Roar and Growl in agreement.

Rtas: Arbiter can i talk you for a Minute near the cave?

Thelya nods and she followed him nearest cave.

Thelya:Ok what is this abou-

Thelya was interrupted when Rtas move his both arms and a sign of Hug and Thelya Suprised by his Actions.

Rtas:Thelya I'm glad you're alright i thought you were being Turn one of those Parasites.

Thelya:I'm fine Rtas could you let go now?

Rtas nods and he looks at her body some bruises are still fresh.

Rtas:Are you okay? Are you Injured? I'll call some Med-

Thelya:I'm fine and i need to get the sacred icon or else the humans will found it.

She said in a quickly words like she wants to pee and Rtas notice this she was about to leave the cave but was stop when he put his hand on Thelya's wrist.

Rtas:Are you hiding something from me?

Thelya Shakes her head that means 'No'

Rtas:Please Thelya tell me something what's wrong?

Thelya:Nothing i want to finish this and join the Great Journey.

She lied and he nods they both almost out of the cave but he said.

Rtas:Thelya if you need anything important Call me on the COM link to mine if you're in troubled.

Thelya nods and he was onboard on the Phantom she mount a Ghost.

[Thelya's POV]

Rtas:Forward, Warriors! And fear not pain nor death. Go, Arbiter, I'll follow when our reinforcements arrive.

And Sentinel Enforcer, along with some Sentinels enter through the large door in the wall ahead of me.

SpecOps Elite 1:Sentinel Enforcers! To the vehicles. We'll need their heavy guns. Onward to the "Sacred Icon"!

I accelerate my vehicle through the tunnel and i enter the structure within, i encounter Flood Forms riding one of our Vehicles.

SpecOps Elite 2:What? The Parasites controls our Vehicles? No matter, they will die all the same.

As I move forward i encounter a Unmanned Warthog with 2 death Marines, as well as a Scorpion Tank, more ghost, another Warthog, all the Vehicles are controlled by the Flood.

SpecOps Elite 3:Commander, We found a human vehicle!

Rtas:Keep moving, I'm on my way.

As i leave the structure, a Human Controlled Pelican with a Tank attached i saw the head of the tank beside it a (C/n) shining Armor and a familiar person.

Thelya:'(Y/n)....I'll be there when your in trouble.'

The Pelican fly overhead and firing its vulcan at the Flood Forms i walk pass the gate all the elite that they join me died.