Chapter 11 Uprising

[Nobody's POV]

Master Chief begins wake up, and sees a red circle of lightz on the Ceiling of some underground area. He sees that he's being held aloft by a tentacle, and he is broughy towards the head of a Massive Creature:The Gravemind.

Cortana:What.... Is that?

Master Chief is held in front of Gravemind's head.

Gravemind:I...? I am a monument to all your sins.

As Gravemind talks, he breathes out a Flood Spores. Four tentacld bring forth a Stuggling Thelya 'Vadamee and (Y/n) (L/n) and Master Chief suprise to see (Y/n) was taken alive and he saw a abnormal armor looking on Thelya.

(Y/n):Chief, you're Alive!? They said your life sign was faded and we can't reach you.

Master Chief:Well i'm a Tough headed so i can't die easily.

Thelya Grunts at Master Chief and they saw the Gravemind watching them.

Master Chief:Relax, we rather not to piss this thing off.

Thelya:Demon!

(Y/n):Relax, Thelya just calm down please?

Thelya calmed down because of him and Master Chief suprised that he said that word with "Name"

Master Chief:(Y/n), what is the meaning of this? Explain now.

(Y/n):It's.... Complicated I'll explain later.

They heard huffing sounds from the Gravemind.

Gravemind:This one has a Machine and Nerve, and has its mind conluded and This one has Flesh and Faith, and is more deluded and This one is the Center of them all.

Thelya:Kill me or Release me, Parasite. But do not Kill Him! Nor waste my time to talk.

Gravemind:There is much talk. And i have listened. Through rock, and metal, and time. Now i shall talk, and you shall listen.

It raises two tentacle, one wrapped around a monitor, the other merged with an infected Prophet of Regret.

2401 Penitent Tangent:Greetings! I am 2401 Penitent Tanget. I am Monitor of Installation 05.

Prophet of Regret struggles to speak through his excruciating pain.

Prophet of Regret:And I am the Prophet of Regret, Councilor most high.... Heirarch of the Covenant.

2401 Penitent Tanget saw Master Chief not (Y/n)

2401 Penitent Tanget:A Reclaimer? Here? At last! We have much to do. This Facility must be activated if we are to control the outbreak!

Prophet of Regret:Stay where you are! Nothing can be done until my sermon is complete!

2401 Penitent Tanget:Not true. This installation has successful utilization record of 1.2 trillion simulated and one actual. And it is ready to fire on demand.

Prophet of Regret:Of all the Obejects Our Lords left behind. There are none so worthless as these Oracles! They know nothing of the Great Journey!

2401 Penitent Tanget:And you know nothing about containment! You have demonstrates a disregard to even the most basic protocols!

Gravemind:This one's about "Containment". And this one's "Great Journey".... are the same.

It lowers its tentacle, and Prophet of Regret and 2401 Penitent Tanget shrieks on fear.

Gravemind:Your Prophets have promised you freedom from doomed existence, but you will find no salvation on this Ring. Those who builted this place knew what they wrought. Do not mistake their intent, or we all perish ad they did before.