35⇏Another Secrets

Joshua's POV

It was very shocked to know that Sooha is really missing and we couldn't find her. Couldn't contact her and couldn't see her anymore.

It was also hurt to see that my friend was crying over the same girl so hardly. I couldn't do anything, but just to stay alert for the news of her.

"Vernon ah, it's dark already. Let's just go home. If by 5 tomorrow we still couldn't find her, let's just report to the cops." Jeonghan said, softly rubbing his back.

"Yeah, Vernon. Besides, the students are coming back today. What if the teacher is searching for us?" Mingyu added.

"Tomorrow we still have a day free. Don't worry too much, Hansol ah. I'm sure we can find her." I slowly walked closer to him.

He didn't move, reply or even say a word to us since just now. Just tears that would never stop. He must've loved her so much.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan slowly tried to make him standing up. He just okay with it and followed their lead. Seungcheol thanked Yoon for taking care of her handbag and told him to just go back home because it's already late. The rest of us took all of Sooha's stuffs and walked to the dorms back together.

Hansol's POV

The boys were already went to their dorms, except for Seungkwan. He said that he was going to stay with me here. So, I will just fine with it.

"Vernie ah~" He pouted, laying on Sooha's bed. I didn't want to reply to him, so I just stayed quiet. "Don't be too sad or I will be sad too~" I looked at him. Forcing him a very small smile, I thanked him.

Maybe, I should just find her tomorrow.

I woke up quite earlier than usual and got ready to find her. I quickly stepped out of the room and closed the door back. As I was about to walk a step forward, I was greeted by someone I really didn't want to meet for right now.

"Good morning, Sol!! Are you free today?" She asked with that wide smile plastered on her face.

I looked at her quite annoyed and replied coldly, "Sorry, Woo. But, not today. I have something important to do." I said as I walked away from her. But, I could hear her footsteps was running after me.

"W-what's wrong, Sol? You look unwell. Is something happened?" She asked worriedly, eyeing me from the top to the bottom.

I just ignored her and continued to walk away from her. But, then I realized that I could just ask her if she ever see Sooha or not. I quickly stopped my track and turned around, facing her. "Woo yah."

"Hmm?" She raised an eyebrow and walked closer to me.

"Have you seen Sooha? Do you know where she is? She has been missing since yesterday." I asked her.

Instead of answering my questions, she took a step backwards all of a sudden as she widened her eyes. Her face told me that she was kinda shocked to hear those questions and that she was hiding something from me. But, were all that true?

"N-no." She shook her head. "I don't know where she is." 

"You sure?" I took a step closer towards her.

"Y-yeah." She nodded, trying her best to avoid me. "Well, you said that you're busy. So, I will just get going. Annyeong, Sol ah." As she finished her sentences, she immediately ran back to her room.

I smelled something fishy here. But, just how could I ensure it? Well, Eunwoo wasn't the important topic right now. Sooha was.

Eunwoo's POV

That was so close! I couldn't let him find out everything! I have to be aware whenever I am by his side.

"Eunwoo yah, I'm going out for awhile, eo?" Nayoung said, standing up from her bed to the door.

"Eo." I replied shortly as I nodded, letting her go.

She then exited the room, leaving me alone. I noticed she has been acting really weird these days.

Nayoung's POV

I walked to the school rooftop and answered the call.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Eo, uri Nayoung ah!" It was her. Mom. "Nayoung ah. Neo dongsaengi, uri Jinyoung-i.. just entered the hospital again. He turned to his old self back." She explained worriedly. "Dad tried his best to find money. But, for this time.. can you lend us some of your money?"

Dasi! She always borrow my money. They always borrow my money! They always rely on me as if I am their parent!

I sighed. "Eomma..."

"Uri Nayoung ah. Jaebalyo.. Jinyoung is in a bad condition." She begged.

"Eomma, listen!" I didn't know why, but I just wanted to let it go. "We're poor enough, but you always ask for my money! Everytime you call me, the topic is only about money! Money, money, money!" I cried out. "Eomma, can't you just once ask how am I doing here? If I sick, if I okay, if I study well? You always worry about Jinyoung! Why don't you care about me too?! I am still your daughter!"

I couldn't hold the tears anymore. I just couldn't hold everything.

"Nayoung ah..."

"Mianhae, Eomma." I wiped my tears away. "How much do you need for him?"

"500 000 Won."

As I heard the answer, I let out a very heavy sighed once again. "Eo. I will check in the money into the bank later. Er.. I have to hang up now. Saranghae, Eomma."

I quickly ended the call and buried my face with my palms and cried again. The atmosphere here in the rooftop was so quiet and calm until a sneeze suddenly could be heard.

"Ahchoo!"

I started to stan Wanna One. Well, just telling you guysss. My bias is Park Jihoon!!! But, I alsooo Lobeu Seongwoo and Daniel!

Like & Comment!

😘Love, Chwe Sooha😘