16⇏Secret

Sooha's POV

I looked at my book and pretended that I didn't see anything beside me.

Was that why he was being really mad when I was the one who answered Eunwoo's call? Was that why he's being weird when her name being mentioned? Did he need to lied?

"Um, can I sit here?" I came back to the reality. I looked up and saw Eunwoo was looking at me with a pair of-cat-in-the-pussy-boot eyes.

I took a quick glance towards Hansol. He really won't do anything. A girlfriend, huh?

I looked at her back and nodded. "You can have this seat." I stood up and grabbed my bag with me to the empty seat behind Hansol, between Seungkwan and Joshua.

I smiled at Joshua and hung my bag beside the table. I looked at Eunwoo once again before sitting on the chair.

We eyed each other. She took a step closer to me and placed her left hand on my shoulder. She smiled, "Sooha ssi, I heard that you're Hansol's roommate. It shocks you to know that he lives in girls dormitory, right? And... It's hard to live with a guy, isn't?" She took a step back and sighed. "You don't need to be worry. I'm back for him. So, can I have that room?"

"I.." before I could end my words, she then cut it off.

"Sooha ssi, I'm so sorry. I know that's your room. But, you know.. I'm his girlfriend. He needs me more." She said, pleading.

Huh, what a funny reason. Hansol, you have such a funny girlfriend. Congratulations!

"It's okay, I'll help you carry out your stuffs into my friend's dorm. It's Nayoung, you know her, right?" Her smile went brighter.

In so many students in this school, why must her???

I nodded. "Geurae. I'll leave the dorm tonight." I forced a smile back.

Jihoon's POV

Today, we ate in the lunchroom with another girl. The place Sooha used to seat, had changed into Eunwoo's.

"Hansol, Sooha eodisseo?" Joshua asked him. Hansol was being weird today. I noticed since Eunwoo's back, he became silent all the time. Wae? You don't like Eunwoo anymore?

"Mollaseo." He replied, not looking at us, not even move his head from the plate.

"Waeyo? Did Sooha used to eat here with you guys?" Eunwoo asked us, smiling a very fake kind smile.

"Eo." Seungcheol answered.

I could see through her eyes that she's mad to hear that. Without a word escaped my mouth, I stood up and walked out of the lunchroom. I went to the cafeteria to buy her a plastic of chocolate bread with a small carton of milk.

I texted Sooha but she didn't reply to me. Where is she? I went to the library, to the class, to the emergency door but still didn't find her. I sighed and sat on the bench. Then, I realized I haven't check on the rooftop yet.

I immediately stood up and ran to the rooftop. I slowly opened the door and saw her there, hugging her both legs, crying. Why is she crying? Is that because of Eunwoo is Hansol's girlfriend? Aniyo, kkeutji? S-seolma..

I quickly threw those thoughts away and entered the rooftop. I closed the door beside me and walked to Sooha. She noticed my presence and immediately stood up, wiping those tears away.

"J-Jihoon ah, what are you doing here?" I could hear that her voice was cracked.

"I'm here to give you these." I showed her the bread and the milk. "You haven't eaten yet and why don't you eat with us?"

"N-nae?" She looked around and met my eyes after that. "I just want to stay here and feel the fresh air. Sorry, are you guys waiting for me?"

"Yeah, but Eunwoo is the one appears." I replied. "By the way, eat these."

She took them from me and smiled. "Thank you, Jihoon ah. You're such a kind guy." My heart skipped a beat, listening to her compliment.

The both of us sat on the floor, laying our back on the wall. "Sooha, I.."

"Jihoon ah!" She suddenly looked at me in the eyes. "Please keep it a secret. I know you saw me crying, don't you? Please don't tell anyone about this, can you?"

"I.. I can, but why did you cry?" I asked.

She then silent. "I cried.. because.." she looked down. "I like Hansol."