32⇏Stubborn

Sooha's POV

I didn't say a word after that and laid on the bed back. I covered myself with the blanket just like I did before and faced the wall, didn't bother to face him. I didn't care if he's going to say something or not, because what important was I already told him everything. And, I needed to sleep now because tomorrow I have a date with Yoon.

Closing my eyes, I slowly drifted into the world full of dreams.

Eunwoo's POV

"So, what's your plan, our Queen Jung?" Haeun asked with a playful tone.

"My plan is.. tomorrow she's going on another date with a guy named Yoon. So, I will send the both of you and my two assistants to follow her. Don't you ever miss her." I explained my plan for tomorrow. "Nayoung will stay with me and wait for your new informations. If my plan works as what I want it to be, you guys will get the best thing ever, 50 000₩."

"Woah- but wait! What's your real plan, Eunwoo? What do you want us to do towards her?" Haeun asked, raising her eyebrows.

Jason did a good job for stalking her, and now I got everything I want. But, just this one I have to settle down.

With an evil smirk plastered on my face, I answered. "I want the both of you to... kidnap her."

Sooha's POV

I woke up quite early today so that I can avoid him who was still sleeping soundly on his bed. Taking the morning shower, I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face. After that, I dressed up into a light pink shirt with a Jean jacket, pair with a Jean quite short skirt.

I put on some light make up on my face as I combed my hair, but since my hair was curly, so I just let it be and wore the headband I that I always use.

Grabbing my handbag with my phone, I stepped out of the room after giving him a quick glance. Walking towards the gate, I was meeting with the person that I least expect to meet. Joshua.

"Eh, Sooha yah." He walked closer to me, looking at me with a weird look from the top to the bottom. "Where are you going?"

"Ah.. Joshua ssi. I'm going out with my friend. It's just been so long since I met him." I told him.

"Him? Is he a guy?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, he is." I answered with a smile, remembering his face in my mind.

"Ah.. does Hansol give you the permission to?"

I was shocked by the question that escaped his mouth. "Er.. actually we fought yesterday." I said worriedly. "And, he didn't allow me to go out with him, but I just really mad at him that I didn't want to listen to his words."

"Oh dear.. why did the both of fight?" He softly asked.

"I think.. this is my fault after all. I was so jealous because Eunwoo kept on sharing their old love stories and they did skin ships so much in front of my eyes. And, Hansol didn't even do anything!" I explained madly.

"It's okay, Sooha. It's okay to be jealous. This is not your fault. As a boyfriend, he should care about your feelings too." He gently patted my head. "Then.. you can go now. Don't come back too late, okay? Remember, the students come back from their camps today."

OH YES! They come back today!

"Thanks, Joshua. I'm going first, annyeong." I waved him and ran out of the school.

Hansol's POV

I was woke by some knocks on the  door. I slowly sat up and jumped off of the bed, then walked to the door just to see Seungkwan.

"Boo! Vernonie~" He, as usual surprised me with his-not-really-surprising-me divas. "Let's go out! The boys are waiting!"

"Huh? To where? I didn't know anything about the plan." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Aish, just go take your shower first and dress into something casual. Oh!" He suddenly smiled and leaned closer. "You can bring Sooha too." He whispered which tickled my neck.

Sooha..

I turned to her bed to see nothing. Nothing! Man, don't say that she's still so stubborn and.. go out with that guy?! Sooha, can you at least listen to me?

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed her number. "Yah, Vernie. Waegeurae?" She didn't pick up.

I let out a heavy sigh and sat on the bed. "She is still mad."

"Kwannie, I'm sorry, but can we go somewhere where I can find her?" I asked him.

Sooha's POV

"YOON!" I hugged him.

"You come!" I could feel that he was smiling so wide even though I couldn't see it.

The both of us broke the hug and looked at each other. "So.. where do you want to go first?"

"Um, let's go eat breakfast! I'm hungry." He pouted, rubbing his belly. I chuckled by his childishness.

"You really not change much, Doyoon ah."

*

As I enjoyed my breakfast with him, the phone suddenly rang and vibrated in the handbag. I put the chopstick and the spoon aside and took out the phone from the handbag. It was Hansol, who called me. I slide my thumb to the red button and put the phone inside my handbag back.

"Who is that?" Doyoon asked me with his full mouth.

"I don't know. Wrong number I guess." I replied.

Eunwoo's POV

"They've bought quite many things." Haeun told me on the other side.

"Just ignore those stupid things and that guy. Our target is HER!" I shouted, suddenly feeling excited to know the fact that I am going to have her. "I want you to kidnap her by 5!"

As soon as I finished the last sentence, I immediately ended the call.