17⇏Leave

Sooha's POV

School finally ended. Finally, I could go back to the dorm and rest. It hurt my eyes seeing those two flirting.

I quickly packed my stuff and walked to the dorm. I wanted to go back there and packed all of my stuff there as soon as possible.

I entered the dorm and packed all of my clothes, bath things and books into my luggage. After I had done with that, I walked to the door. Before I could open the door, the door suddenly opened by itself.

I was really shocked to see Hansol in front of me. He looked at me, shocked as well. He quickly closed the door behind him and gently pushed me inside.

"Yah, what are you doing? I have to go right now." Seriously, I don't want to face Eunwoo soon.

"Why are you leaving? Just stay here. There's no empty dorm anymore." He said looking into my eyes which made my heart pound really hard.

"I can just stay anywhere. Don't mind me." I tried to walk after him, but he blocked my way. "Hansol please I really have to go."

"Why are you being like this, Sooha? Do you really have to go?!" Hansol suddenly went mad.

"And do you really have to lie to me about Eunwoo being your friend, huh?!" I shouted.

At the same time, Eunwoo entered the dorm. The both of us turned to look at her. "Oh, Sooha. You're leaving now?" Eunwoo asked with a sweet smile.

"Uh, yeah." I held my luggage. "May I leave now?"

"Oh, sure." Eunwoo moved to the right and I walked to the door back. Before I left, I felt a warm hand was holding my palm. Hansol gave me a sad look. I frowned and quickly exited the dorm.

As I stepped outside, I couldn't help but cry. I didn't even know whom these tears were for. I made my legs to the dorms' back. I leaned on the white wall and cried hardly.

Hansol's POV

"I saw you hold her hand. Why?" Eunwoo suddenly broke the silent atmosphere since Sooha had left. I laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. "Hansol."

I didn't know what to answer her. "I don't know why I did that." I replied a silly answer.
I knew she was going to be kind of mad. "Hansol, tell me the truth. Why did you hold her hand? Why? You miss her? Do you like her?" Why does she have to ask me those questions?

"Eunwoo yah, it's already dark outside. Let's just sleep. I know you're tired on your first day in this school." I told her, trying to make her sleep quickly.

"Eo, goodnight, Sol ah." She wrapped herself in the blanket and I closed the lamp.

Luckily, she listens to me. I took my phone and decided to text Sooha. I wondered where is she right now.

Me: Sooha, mianhae. Can we talk? Where are you?

She didn't reply to me, didn't even read the message. Should I go check on her? Should I go find her? Maybe, just tomorrow since tomorrow has no school.

Sooha's POV

I knocked on the door of Nayoung's dorm. I could hear the sound of her footsteps was getting closer. The door then opened, revealing Nayoung in her pajamas.

"Mwo?" She asked with a sleepy eyes, leaning on the doorframe.

"C-can I stay here?" I replied her with another question. "E-Eunwoo just transferred to my room." Oh, Sooha! Stop stutter, can you?

"Ah... So, they throw you here?" She smirked. "Well, come in."

She walked back into the dorm as I followed her from behind. I closed the door behind me and walked to my bed. This room and my old room didn't change too much. It's just.. the old room was coloured in blue while this room is pink.

Silently, she laid on her bed and turned off the lamp. Woah, she must be so tired. I mean, it's only 9.36 but she already going to bed.

I slowly laid on my bed and turned on my phone. There was a message from... Hansol. I immediately turned off the phone and put it under my pillow.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I-I'm just going to answer th-"

"Can you just mind your own business?!"

"H-Hansol.."

"Don't you ever touch my stuffs anymore." He said. "And, don't you ever care about my business."

"So.. who is she?" I asked.

"Who?"

"Jung Eunwoo."

"She.. is just my old friend."

"Is she.. Jung Eunwoo?"

"Omo, Sooha. How do you know her?"

"Um, Hansol once told me about her. Isn't she.. Hansol's friend?"

"Hansol's friend?!" They all looked at Hansol.

"W-wae?"

"She's Hansol-"

"Follow me." Hansol suddenly brought me away.

How can I be so dumb? He has a girlfriend already and I can't even notice it? You live with someone's boyfriend and fall in love with him. You are such a bad girl, Sooha.

I dont know why do I put Joshua's pic there