37⇏Break The Secret

Seungcheol's POV

It was 5, and we got ready to go to the police station. Jihoon already told the teacher that we're going out, but of course, he wouldn't tell her about Sooha's missing. Vernon just didn't want this thing to be bigger.

The boys were outside already. I was the last one to exit the dorm. I locked the door of my room and walked out of the dormitory. But, before I could step outside of the dormitory, someone suddenly stopped me. It was Nayoung.

"Oh, Nayoung ah." I stopped my track.

"S-Seungcheol.." She looked at me worriedly. "I.. I know.. where Sooha is."

Hansol's POV

"GUYS!" We all turned around to see Seungcheol who was running fastly towards us.

"Yah Choi Seungcheol! Ppallijwo!" Jeonghan shouted, waving his right hand, signaling him to be faster.

He ran closer and another figure of a girl could be seen behind him. The both of them got closer and Seungcheol moved to the other side. We were very shocked to see that stupid girl! Im Nayoung!

I clenched my fist and tried my best to control this anger inside myself. The very quiet atmosphere then broke by her first word to us. "Mianhae." She looked down. I could see a tear dropped from her eyes to the ground. "S..S-Sooha was kidnap-"

As I heard my girlfriend's name, my whole body automatically ran towards her as my hands moved by themselves straight to her collar. "Where is Sooha?!" I asked her madly.

"Vernon, calm down." Seungcheol quickly stopped me. "She's trying to explain what happened."

I harshly let go of her as I took a step back. She cried, taking some steps back and a second later she made her way farther than us.

"Nayoung, wait!" Seungcheol immediately ran, chasing her.

Nayoung's POV

Everyone hates you, Young! Hate you! I hate you too! I hate myself!

"Nayoung, wait!" Seungcheol ran after me as he held my hand, stopping me from run away. He held the both of my shoulders. "Hey, look at me."

I couldn't even stop crying, remembering what Vernon just did to me. He surely mad at me. I didn't mean to make the person I love being mad.

I slowly raised my head and looked at him. "This is not your fault, okay?"

I shook my head. "This is my fault!"

He cupped my face, making me look at him. "I don't know what actually happened, but as you told me. You only followed Eunwoo's lead, weren't you?"

I nodded. "I don't know how to face Vernon later. I am sorry." I apologized, hanging my head lower.

After Seungcheol made me calm a little, we walked to the school gate back. Vernon and I did an eye contact, but I quickly avoided those eyes.

"Vernon, control yourself." Seungcheol told him. "She will explain what actually happened."

I raised my head as I looked at the guys one by one. I was about to start my explanation until a voice stopped me all of a sudden. It was Jung Eunwoo. Unexpected.

"Im Nayoung." She walked into our circumstance, glaring at me from the top to the bottom. Then, she changed her gaze towards the guys. "What are you doing with these guys, huh?"

"E-Eunwoo.." I didn't dare to look at her face at all. Sweats couldn't stop rolling all over me as my whole body were shaking so hardly. "M-mian-"

She then laughed. "Yah, Im Nayoung." She held my hand, trying to take me away from these guys. "Haeun and Yoora are looking for you."

She pulled me harder. I took a very quick glance towards Seungcheol before harshly pulling my hand back from her hard grip. I glared at her back. "Eunwoo, geumanhae!" I gathered all of my courage to fight her back. "I'm tired of all this things! I'm tired of being your slave! I'm tired of you!"

I just watched SEVENTEEN on MAMA in Vietnam and OMG! I'm so fucking proud of them! I can see many people start to LOVE my boys even more! And, I'd like to say this.. Congratulations for the WORLDWIDE FAVOURITE ARTIST AWARD!

Like & Comment!

😘Love, Chwe Sooha😘