34⇏Kill Her

Hansol's POV

As soon as I saw that guy, Yoon, I immediately ran towards him and held him by the collars. I stared at his eyes with anger. "You.." I was about to throw a punch on his face, but the boys quickly stopped me.

"Vernon!" They pulled me back.

"I'm sorry." He apologized, hanging his head low and looked at the ground. He handed me a handbag after that. "Here. Sooha's handbag. Her phone is inside it."

I looked at him again before took the handbag from his hand. "Thanks."

He turned around and pointed towards a ladies' restroom. "There. It was the toilet that she went to. Before you guys come here, I already went to check that toilet. I've asked some women if there is a girl inside there, but they said no one was inside there."

I let out a heavy sigh as I tighten my grip onto her handbag. I took a seat on the bench and covered my face with my palms.

Sooha, just where are you? Don't make me worry, can you? I told you to not go anywhere! This is all my fault! Hansol, you're such a bad boyfriend!

Sooha's POV

I looked around. Where actually am I? This place seems like a warehouse, or.. an old store? But, how can I ensure it? I was about to stand up but, I just realized that I was tied up into a wood chair, with an iron wire! Are you serious? This is too much! This is too tight!

I looked around and my eyes suddenly met someone very familiar. It was her. Hansol's ex-girlfriend.

"E-Eunwoo."

She grinned as she looked at me from the top to the bottom. She walked closer to me and lifted my chin up. She chuckled, "You finally wake up, huh?"

"Eunwoo.. what is this?" I looked at myself, then looked at her back.

"What is this?" She laughed. "This is the way to make you disappear! I'm so annoyed by you!"

"But, why?" I still didn't get this.

"WHY?! Hey! You really are dumb, aren't you?!" She kicked my free leg with her high heels which made me whined in pain. "You ARE the reason Sol broke up with me! You ARE the reason Sol doesn't love me anymore! And, you ARE the reason we couldn't marry each other!" She kicked my leg once again which made the chair moved a little.

Marry.. each other?

"B-but.. Hansol said-"

"He said that to COMFORT YOU, YOU SLUT!" She screamed right in front of my face.

"I-I'm sorry, but I thought we already.. you know, y-you were so kind to me these past few days..." I replied.

"Huh." She sighed, looking around. "They were just some acts! You know, ACTS!"

Acts... so, they were lies after all?

"Do you know that I was the one who planned to kill you when we were having the camping trip last time? But, you were lucky enough Sol was there to save you!" Eunwoo walked behind me and pulled my hair hardly.

"Ah!!" I whined once again. "So.. it was you..." I looked at my laps. "I didn't know I was the reason behind these all."

"You should know then, pabo!" She slapped my face.

The tears started to fill in my eyes. It just waited to drop onto these cheeks. "Eunwoo.. please, I'm begging you. Don't hurt me." I begged her as the tears already fell from my eyes.

"Don't hurt you? Do you think I would listen to those stupid words? You have hurt me, so why can't I?!" She crossed her arms.

I gathered all of my courage. "Y-you can.. have Hansol."

"Of course, I can! Even after you disappear from this world." She walked away from me. I didn't know where was she going, but she came back with a medium piece of wood. "I will make you disappear with my own hands!"

As she finished her last words, she quickly hit my both legs with the wood very hardly. Since I only wore a short skirt, so I could feel the pain even harder. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. It was so hurt.

She then took a step back and got ready to kick my... belly. Maybe it was kinda hard to believe that she was going to kick me on the stomach with that high heels, but she really did. I felt dizzy after the kick and felt like throwing up at the same time. My whole body started to become weaker.

She walked to my side and hit the corner of my forehead with the wood. I could feel something was rolling down my face. And, then I saw my blood was dropped onto my left arm.

For that.. 10 minutes? I didn't know how long, she kept on hurting me with the wood. My whole body hurt so much that I wanted to move so badly, but I just couldn't. I only could face the pain myself. My whole body already fulled with blood and sweat. I already became weak. I felt like dying right now. And, the only one I could think of...

H-Hansol... please save me.