13⇏Surprise

Hansol's POV

We were playing playfully until the students suddenly shouted Sooha's name. I looked at her to see that Joshua was falling down on the floor after getting hurt by a ball.

Sooha looked really shock and she quickly bent down. She held Joshua's stomach as she looked at his eyes.

I didn't know why but, the feeling of jealous was traveling over my body.

What's wrong with this feeling?

Sooha's POV

"Oh, sesange!" Mrs. Hwang approached us. "Joshua yah, why are you hurting yourself?"

Joshua only forced her a weak smile. "At least, I took the pain." He mumbled.

"What are you talking about, Joshua?" She shook her head. "Sooha, let's take him to the school clinic."

"Eo." I helped Mrs. Hwang bringing  Joshua to the school clinic.

As we arrived there, Mrs. Hwang laid Joshua on the bed. "Sooha ah, please take care of Joshua until my period end. I have to go to the auditorium back and take care of the kids." She held my shoulder. "After my period has end, you can go back to your class, okay?"

"Okay, Mrs. Hwang." I nodded and bowed my head to her.

She then left the room, leaving me and Joshua alone. I took a seat on a chair beside his bed.

"Why did you do that?" I pouted.

"Because you will get hurt." He replied, smiling.

Aw.. that's so sweet.

"Thanks." I smiled.

Hansol's POV

After the P.E lesson has ended, we went back to our classroom. I told the boys that I have to go to the toilet. So, here I was, in front of the clinic door. I looked at Joshua and Sooha through the transparent mirror.

"How is it? Does it hurt so much?" She placed her palm on his stomach again!

Joshua smiled at her. "It hurts, but it's okay now." He suddenly placed his palm on her hand.

Sooha looked quite shocked but, she still remained smiling at him. Huh, it's getting hot here. Fire! I glared at them before walk away to the classroom back.

Sooha's POV

I walked into the classroom with Joshua. He said that he's okay, so he followed me. I sat at my seat and looked at Hansol. He was drinking his water. They must be so tired after the game.

"Hansol ah." I called him.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "Mwo?"

"Who is the winner? The boys or the girls?" I asked, waiting for his answer.

He placed his bottle inside the bag before turn to face me. "Do you want to know?" I nodded. "The boys, of course!" He smiled widely.

I sighed. "Mwoya..."

"Well, you can't beat us. Because girls are weak!" He slipped his tongue out.

I was about to hit him, but our home teacher walked into the class. As usual, Jihoon stood up and greeted her, followed by us.

"I have a surprise for you all." She smiled an evil smile. We all made a curious look. "Jjang!" She raised a bunch of papers. "Today, you have a surprise test, so hwaiting!"

I could hear that the whole class were sighing and whining. She kept on smiling while passing the papers to us. As she reached my seat, she leaned closer.

"Sooha, I heard that you're clever. Do the best! Beat our most clever student." She whispered and walked away.

Our most clever student? Who is it?

"What did she tell you?" Hansol asked, whispering.

"She told me to do the best and.." I stopped for awhile and thought about the most clever student. "Beat our most clever student." I continued, "..beat our most clever student."

"Mwo?!" He suddenly raised his voice. I gave him a weird look. "The most clever student is me."

What is he talking about right now..? 😑

"Well, try and beat me. Good luck, dumber." He winked before start to answer the paper.

So, I have to beat you? Fine.

"I will tell the result on next week." She said, taking the papers from us back. "Oh, and.. we're going to have a school trip on next week too. Jihoon ah, please pass this papers to them." She gave Jihoon a bunch of sky blue papers. "Who did not participate, will be counted absent."

After she finished her last sentence, she walked out of our classroom.

I turned to Hansol. "Are you going?" I asked.

"No."

↪↪↪↪↪↪↩↩↩↩↩↩

I'm so sorry for not updating, but I see this fanfic has no reader. So, I thought you guys don't like my fanfic..? Should I just stop it or... Continue with no reader?

Like & Comments!

😘Love, Na Sooha😘